As we know there are some apps out there but due to headless issue yet people don't want to use them may be in 10.2.1 they will be very helpful....

Other try to block from the phone app menu setting but that doesn't work for almost everyone

Today I just figured a trick that is100 % working but it is all or none if you like... it means call from your contact only and sms from your contacts only... it was helpful for me to block the unknown no. with out any problems because they are not added as a contact....to activate this go to setting > security and privacy > parental control. And on it and select. Call and sms from contact only... here you go...

I know people like full optional app but it is just in case if you want

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 11:40 PM
    Thanks! However, if you want only one unknown number blocked and are fine with others, it's more difficult. You have to go through the carrier. I tried (Canada) and only Rogers can do it (as far as I know) and it's a convoluted process. I had to leave Bell (and pay a hefty fee) to get this as Bell doesn't offer per-number call blocking. There are text-blocker apps, but yes, you have to leave them running.
    12-01-13 12:10 AM
    ATT in US does offer a service where you can block numbers. There us a monthly charge (I think $4.95) and you can block) X numbers (I think 10 or 20 numbers)...

Sorry I don't remember the name of this service.

Jeff Cox
    paulomurteira likes this.
    12-01-13 12:38 AM
    Well, I have been looking for similar thread. I was using Android before z10. I found lots of call blocking android apps. But I couldn't find any such app for BlackBerry z10. Such apps are mandatory and we must bring serious attention to blackberry app developer.

Excuse me. English is not my first language.

Posted via CB10
    paulomurteira likes this.
    12-01-13 06:40 PM
    Excellent find!

We really need a native solution built i.to BB10 to have this working. Not going to Rogers to pay overly expensive mo.thly rate plans to have a feature I need to call in every time I want a number blocked. Worse if.there is a limit before i.need to pay rogers more!

I.cannot do the specific block everyone not on my contact list because I'd like to receive calls from.ootential head hunters that have offers with lucrative pay structure. Again a built in per number solution is required.

Posted via CB10
    tahabashir1991 and Anilu7 like this.
    12-02-13 12:03 AM
    Very accurate and precisely what people need. Thanks for the post!
    mybluntobject likes this.
    02-11-14 01:12 PM
    I created a contact named Telemarketers and turned off all notifications for that contact. If I find another suspected scam or telemarketer then I think I will add that number to this contact.
    08-08-17 03:51 PM
    I've been using an app called Auto Block On my Z30 and it's in BBW and it is amazing. Been blocking numbers, emails and text left and right. Never had an issue with it as of yet and I've been using this app for a good while now. Check it out.

Da Reepah
    08-08-17 08:16 PM
    I've been using an app called Auto Block On my Z30 and it's in BBW and it is amazing. Been blocking numbers, emails and text left and right. Never had an issue with it as of yet and I've been using this app for a good while now. Check it out.

Da Reepah
    +1 autoblock works great

 BlackBerry Classic 
    08-08-17 08:35 PM
    08-09-17 04:25 AM