With the repeated questions on this topic, please review video first on how this essentially shows up and how to close.
    This is not new and has been around for sometime in development OS'es for testing purposes.

• Swipe diagonally from the left corner, top to bottom, will show the numeric processing stats
    • Second swipe will show the graph
    • Third swipe will close altogether.

11-03-14 10:16 AM
    Make this as a sticky thread. It's getting annoyed having 40% of people just asking this question in fixes and findings thread

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    cbcoza and IFCArea51 like this.
    11-03-14 10:20 AM
    I second this. Make this a sticky!!

Make this as a sticky thread. It's getting annoyed having 40% of people just asking this question in fixes and findings thread

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    11-03-14 10:25 AM
    With the repeated questions on this topic
    They will never stop. Even with a sticky. Thank you for posting regardless.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-03-14 10:43 AM
    No one reads the stickies. People are still asking for autoloader links when there is a GIGANTIC BB10OS archive in the stickies.

Via CB10 Runnin Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of The Peevishlicious Crew
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-03-14 11:26 AM
    11-03-14 02:05 PM
    You should be spending your precious time in more productive things. Nevertheless a point has been made.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 02:09 PM
    It's not that simple. For a new user is very difficult to read and understand the forum.
    I myself agree that search is the best function ever, but sometimes is hard to read so many topics with their twisted meaningless names.
    Again, for new users...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 with love
    needforbbx likes this.
    11-03-14 02:17 PM
    You should be spending your precious time in more productive things. Nevertheless a point has been made.

Posted via CB10
    It is made daily, ad nauseum. Glad to see you are reading the forums.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-03-14 03:04 PM
    Here's is how it works. A new leak is released and a thread is started. There is sometimes another finding and fixes thread for said leak. Start reading and following the threads. It's very easy to get back to where you left off by using the CB 10 app. Heck even the desktop version brings you to the last unread post. Many questions are asked and answered. I understand a few slip through the cracks but I strongly suggest if you're new to the leaks section to always read the thread from the beginning. Many say "oh but there are 1000 posts already and it will take forever " well if you're interested in loading a leak, you have to be ready and alert. There are many people here to help but it really gets silly when the actual answer to a question is two posts above your's. Seriously. Thank you

Via CB10 Runnin Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of The Peevishlicious Crew
    d3rd and bungaboy like this.
    11-03-14 03:39 PM
    Nice

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-03-14 03:45 PM
    I am more interested in how to understand what the debugger is displaying.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 04:06 PM
    Here's is how it works. A new leak is released and a thread is started. There is sometimes another finding and fixes thread for said leak. Start reading and following the threads. It's very easy to get back to where you left off by using the CB 10 app. Heck even the desktop version brings you to the last unread post. Many questions are asked and answered. I understand a few slip through the cracks but I strongly suggest if you're new to the leaks section to always read the thread from the beginning. Many say "oh but there are 1000 posts already and it will take forever " well if you're interested in loading a leak, you have to be ready and alert. There are many people here to help but it really gets silly when the actual answer to a question is two posts above your's. Seriously. Thank you

Some of us do the read the threads, but sometimes things slip through. Note if this is true "This is not new and has been around for sometime in development OS'es for testing purposes." ... we are not all jumping on development OSes. Thank you for taking out the time to inform.
    11-03-14 06:50 PM
    It's not that simple. For a new user is very difficult to read and understand the forum.
    I myself agree that search is the best function ever, but sometimes is hard to read so many topics with their twisted meaningless names.
    Again, for new users...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 with love
    Sorry, but it -IS- that simple. Read and Search -BEFORE- you post.

This particular item now has 5 or 6 separate threads, not to mention dozens of times in every "leak available" and "findings & fixes" thread.

IMO, when someone still asks, it means they're stupid and/or lazy.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 STL 100-3 / 10.3.1.938
    Last edited by ppeters914; 11-05-14 at 03:01 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    11-03-14 08:06 PM
    Sorry, but it -IS- that simple. Read and Search -BEFORE- you post.

This particular item now has 5 or 6 separate threads, not to mention dozens of times in every "leak available" and "findings & fixes" thread.

IMO, when someone still asks, it means they're stupid and/or lazy.

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 STL 100-3 / 10.3.1.938
    IMO...not nice using "stupid"...Some people are not "know-it-alls" Like yourself...(*rotfl*)

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.1016
    11-04-14 11:28 PM
    we need to have sub forums really everything is every where on crackberry forums and strict rules
    11-05-14 09:58 AM
    CB should have a message pop-up before they submit a reply or thread asking a question.

"Before you submit your question, have you done a site search?" the system will automatically ban you for 24hrs if the returned results is in our database. Do you still wish to proceed?

And wala. They will be forced to learn and search the next time if they lie that they did search.

Posted via CB10
    ali2k4 and ppeters914 like this.
    11-05-14 02:24 PM
    IMO...not nice using "stupid"...Some people are not "know-it-alls" Like yourself...(*rotfl*)

Crackberry Genius on Verizon 10.3.1.1016
    Okay, edited my post. So, what do you call someone that posts in the Autoloader Available thread:

- Where's the autoloader when it's on the first page?
    - Which file do I download for my Z30 when it's on the first page?

...or the other already been answered multiple times questions? Just calling them LAZY (which is obvious) doesn't seem to be enough, IMO. It's extremely irritating to read multiple posts asking the same damn questions that were already answered in the same thread, which indicates to me the poster is lazy. Most folks want to help, but after a while you get tired of this crap, so you don't respond or you respond in non-polite manner.

Never claimed to be a know-it-all. Far from it, which is why I search and read -FIRST-. I still hosed up my first wipe and first Blitz upgrade, but re-read the instructions and each time it was user error. Again, I'm taking the time to search and read, and having to wade through useless posts wears thin after a while.

If I was a mod, I'd be nuking every repeat post that's already been answered.

Thanks for listening.
    Legal Eagle and bungaboy like this.
    11-05-14 03:23 PM
    Moderators can this be stickied please.
    11-06-14 07:35 AM
    Humpty Bumpy to the top.... Yup some more non-searchers
    11-07-14 09:29 AM
    This should be stickied but it probably won't help. Heck, I even knew what it was but never knew it was called the "On Screen Debugger". You hear most folks saying "this weird box in the left corner" or "some cpu thinging". I highly doubt that when they see it, they'll think "oh, an On Screen Debugger popped up on my phone, let me search for that on Crackberry".

Unfortunately, the title will never be search worth at this point.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:45 AM
    This should be stickied but it probably won't help. Heck, I even knew what it was but never knew it was called the "On Screen Debugger". You hear most folks saying "this weird box in the left corner" or "some cpu thinging". I highly doubt that when they see it, they'll think "oh, an On Screen Debugger popped up on my phone, let me search for that on Crackberry".

Unfortunately, the title will never be search worth at this point.

Posted via CB10
    The average Joe or Jane never heard of a debugger, let alone what it may look like, or do

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:50 AM
    The average Joe or Jane never heard of a debugger, let alone what it may look like, or do

Posted via CB10
    It seemed logical to name it this way, not sure this is the actual term.
    I have toyed with renaming this Subject to something more fitting or creating multiple threads with a different subject.
    11-07-14 10:02 AM
    back to the top,
    11-07-14 04:20 PM
    No one reads the stickies. People are still asking for autoloader links when there is a GIGANTIC BB10OS archive in the stickies.

The problem with the stickies is they aren't visible on the CB10 app unless you know where to go find them. I wish the bar at the top with the Stickies wasn't auto-hidden by default, but that you could still scroll down away from it.

I never knew the CB10 app had stickies until someone mentioned how to find it some time back. :-)
    11-07-14 06:16 PM
33 12