As a very very impatient gadget freak, I have definitely had my share of Smartphone in my Life. I remember those days in India when we Indians used to buy Symbian based phones for more than 650 USD and used to show them off for features like dedicated buttons for changing music and such dumb things. The very first HTC Windows mobile i used was the Legendary HTC Touch . It was an outstanding phone at that era and i had the immense pleasure of using it for months till it mysteriously disappeared from my place ( sad story ) .
    So my journey for a new favorite phone starting from that day onwards. The first phone i purchased was a Sony , God knows what Operating system it used but it was comparable with symbian. Then i changed to a qwerty from Samsung with its disgusting OS Bada And ended up using it as a Soap bar in my wash basin ( it has the shape of a soap bar, Ended up picking the phone instead of the soap :P ). Then BlackBerry launched the affordable Curve 8520 And i ran to the store and got one for myself and boy oh boy did i love it. I was a very FaceBook addicted person back then because no one of my age had a phone back then and they only stayed in touch using facebook. Since the Curve, My phones changed to Bold 3 , Torch 1 , Bold 3 again , Samsung Galaxy S , then i tried the new OS 7 curve , then after that i went for the iPhone 3GS, then switch back to Android and tried plenty of android options, Then i tried the new Lumia range and again went back to android cause the multitasking on windows really sucked big time. I tried a few flagship phones from Sony and HTC and then Bought the Note 3 . The Note 3 had really got me all wrapped up in itself but then i heard of the BlackBerry Z10 and i started searching for it. After a while , i got my hands on one. It was only 10.1 something when i got it first. I loved the whole experience of the OS. I sideloaded apk by converting them to .bar files and showed off but then went back to android cause i needed maps too often then. Then I got the Z10 again cause i simply couldnt forget about the Hub and the gestures and swipe to unlock. Then tried the Q10 and now the Z30 and again, BlackBerry had won me over. Now i dont see myself sitting online every night trying to sell my present phone and simultaneously buy another one. Its stable, its fast , its easy , its just the operating system which best suited me at the end of the day. Thank You BlackBerry, You have officially stopped the insanity inside me of changing phones, you Have got my restless tech hungry soul to peace.
    lui22, donemt, bluetroll and 6 others like this.
    08-04-14 12:02 PM
    It's good to be home eh?

Thanks for the story
    08-04-14 12:33 PM
    It's good to be home eh?

Thanks for the story
    It's great to be home . And thank you for being patient enough to read it.

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    08-04-14 12:35 PM
    No more searching! This is how phones should work!

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.3247
    08-04-14 12:54 PM
    I wish my tech hungry soul could be quenched. Right now I'm looking into buying the HTC one m8 to keep in my house as a remote control and media center. If only BlackBerry phones had that remote control feature :/

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 04:28 PM
    That's the trouble with technology, it moves faster than Lewis Hamilton. You can never keep up.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    08-04-14 04:58 PM
    I wish my tech hungry soul could be quenched. Right now I'm looking into buying the HTC one m8 to keep in my house as a remote control and media center. If only BlackBerry phones had that remote control feature :/

Posted via CB10
    I definitely agree with you. I miss that feature from my Note 3. I mean yes. BlackBerry is not perfect yet. Got a long way actually. The additional features compared to other os are less. But the OS is refined.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 09:33 PM
    That's the trouble with technology, it moves faster than Lewis Hamilton. You can never keep up.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    I could not agree more. Tech does move faster. It already has moved from our Z30s :P waiting for Passport and we will catch up soon .

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 09:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Also am positive the passport will subside your hunger for A while is not quench it totally . Right :P?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 09:36 PM