hi everyone

i tried to backup my Android apps that i have installed in my BlackBerry Z30 with Android apps that i downloaded from playstore, the problem is that only the .apk file is saved because in order to backup the data i need to be root, something that i can't do in a BB phone so i made a backup of my Z30 with BB Link now i have a .bbb file, i managed to extract the inside of the .bbb file and i have a .data and .bin file from each Android app that i backed up, my question is how can i move this .data in my Android phone? or how can i extract the inside of the .data file that i extracted from .bbb file?

OR

Does anyone know how to sabe-backup the data of an android application installed on my blackberry phone to be able to use it on my android phone?.

Sorry for my english
    11-22-18 01:46 PM
    Does anyone know how to sabe-backup the data of an android application installed on my blackberry phone to be able to use it on my android phone?.
    You don't. You'll have to start fresh unless the app has a specific built in backup function. You won't be able to pull it from a general BlackBerry backup.
    11-22-18 03:05 PM