Hello,

I updated to .apk version of Whatsapp to my Passport, but I can't get the sounds and green light as I'd customized.

Is there any way to accomplish this task successfully?.

I uninstalled, re- installed but it's not working as I liked.

Comments, suggestions and ideas are welcome.
    01-26-18 08:38 PM
    Since it's an Android notification you are never gonna get green light, because BB10 treats all the Android notifications the same, in a generic way.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 11:54 PM
    Hello,

I updated to .apk version of Whatsapp to my Passport, but I can't get the sounds and green light as I'd customized.

Is there any way to accomplish this task successfully?.

I uninstalled, re- installed but it's not working as I liked.

Comments, suggestions and ideas are welcome.
    For the sound notification unfortunately you have to put one of the sounds you find on WhatsApp apk settings for the light notification instead you should choose the green light both the settings of the apk and the notifications settings of you Bb (on my passport the green light works fine...but you should wait a while until the phone recognizes the settings, but after the green light will appear )

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 03:03 AM
    I have one folder for all my mp3 files (music & sound fx for email and other notifications), I've put this path in the sound options, actually the name of the mp3 file shows in the list, but always set as the first file in the list as a default (Atria).

The next experiment I'll try is to rename my file to something like this aaasound.mp3 or _mysoundfile.mp3 to see if that works (forcing the name to be the first on the list).

The flashing green light, doesn't like to work either, it refuses).

I remember the last time Whatsapp shut down I installed the .apk version and worked fine, this time it doesn't behaves properly.
    01-27-18 12:00 PM