I'm trying access the engineering screen on a BB10 device and am following the instructions that have been posted elsewhere on CB. I can get into the Help! screen easily enough but when I try to access the next link to enter the info I find it's dead and I can't go any further. Is there an alternate way to get to where I need to get??

Thanks!
    01-12-18 10:29 AM
    Hi a noise annoys, if you could tell me the model of your phone and be more specific on your problem and what engineering screen you're talking about. Try rebooting your phone, refreshing/reconnecting to WiFi, then try again.
    01-12-18 10:36 AM
    Hi a noise annoys, if you could tell me the model of your phone and be more specific on your problem and what engineering screen you're talking about. Try rebooting your phone, refreshing/reconnecting to WiFi, then try again.
    I'm following the latest instructions I can find on CB from here: https://crackberry.com/how-access-en...-blackberry-10

Like I said, I can get into the Help! screen easily enough but when I try to access the link to generate the code it's dead.

This is for a Leap on 10.3.3.3057
    01-12-18 10:48 AM
    Go on blackberry knowledge base. Type on your problem and an article should pop up and help you.
    01-12-18 03:42 PM
    I'm following the latest instructions I can find on CB from here: https://crackberry.com/how-access-en...-blackberry-10

Like I said, I can get into the Help! screen easily enough but when I try to access the link to generate the code it's dead.

This is for a Leap on 10.3.3.3057
    Try this one: BlackBerry E-Screen Key Generator

Even though it thinks app version has to have a number in parentheses at the end (like on BBOS) this particular generator doesn't complain if the value is "wrong".
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    01-12-18 03:54 PM
    Try this one: BlackBerry E-Screen Key Generator

Even though it thinks app version has to have a number in parentheses at the end (like on BBOS) this particular generator doesn't complain if the value is "wrong".
    Thanks! That works a treat
    01-12-18 04:09 PM