Because I'm completely in love with using my Mac's Keyboard on my Q10. Just gotta hook it up to a screen and I don't see why I need to use my computer anymore. I thought I was fast typing on the Q's keyboard but now people are questioning how in the world im replying to all my messages so quick! I might just start walking around with my keybaord just because of the pure awesomeness. LOL
    10-19-13 09:41 PM
    Nice!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-19-13 09:44 PM
    This must be the Mobile Computing Heins keeps going on about. I hooked up my mouse too but it felt weird using it on such a small screen.
    10-19-13 09:49 PM
    Because I'm completely in love with using my Mac's Keyboard on my Q10. Just gotta hook it up to a screen and I don't see why I need to use my computer anymore. I thought I was fast typing on the Q's keyboard but now people are questioning how in the world im replying to all my messages so quick! I might just start walking around with my keybaord just because of the pure awesomeness. LOL
    Tbh my Q replaced my daily computing needs. Typing on docs to go for stuff and hdmi out for movies at night. I don't use my desktop much anymore. Oh and it's also a phone and communication hub

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    10-19-13 09:56 PM
    Tbh my Q replaced my daily computing needs. Typing on docs to go for stuff and hdmi out for movies at night. I don't use my desktop much anymore. Oh and it's also a phone and communication hub

What does it look like when you HDMI out to a TV? Does the the screen look strecthed or is there 2 black bars on the two vertical sides because the Q has a square screen.
    10-19-13 10:06 PM
    What does it look like when you HDMI out to a TV? Does the the screen look strecthed or is there 2 black bars on the two vertical sides because the Q has a square screen.
    Looks perfect. The trick is you gotta watch it by opening your video app. Then click output to hdmi. And it adjusts ur movie to your tvs size. So it's like watching a real blu-ray on a player. I have a 64gb San disk card with about 20movies right now

10-19-13 11:18 PM
    So if you watch from the say file manager you will get the tiny screen. Or if you open it any other way other then video app

10-19-13 11:20 PM