My big question Is, I guess, if I wanted to continue to support BlackBerry, whats the best way to do that? Keep my newly purchased BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and wait years MAYBE for an update or return my Passport, keep using my iPhone 6s until the next line of DroidBerry devices are out and get the Rome or Hamburg??? This question came to mind after reading an article about the future of BB10 and Android by BlackBerry devices: https://berryflow.com/2016/05/way-forward-bb10/

I posted a similar question on the Passport forum that sparked great discussion, but I feel it's a little more appropriate here. Please, share your thoughts on this as it has been a thorough distraction these days that I can't come to a conclusion on.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 07:27 AM
    Buy BlackBerry shares? I meant buy billion
    05-17-16 07:50 AM
    I am not loyal to BlackBerry as they are not loyal to their customers. I will not purchase a product that I don't like just to keep a company afloat while they make bad decision after bad decision.
    05-17-16 08:35 AM
    That article is too optimistic in my view. I especially don't agree that BlackBerry has plans for a new BB10 device, if they had JC would definitely speak out about it, that would really help the sales.
    bbafdad likes this.
    05-17-16 09:41 AM
    First of all, I need to apologize for my typo in the title of this discussion post and second, I tend to agree that the article is way too optimistic given all the other information out there such as the recent announcement that BB10 will loose 1000 more enterprise customers in May...I wholeheartedly wish the article was completely true and believe JC could instill a lot of hope in current and future BB10 users if he'd make an announcement similar to that article.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 12:58 PM