Hello

Let me first say that I'm quite new to Blackberry. Only got my device a week ago after being a faithful Andriod user :-)

I did some searching and reading on this Crackberry forums - which is very very good. Some post linked do updates and apps on Blackberry World that can't be found. I updated the Blackberry android time user this way and also saw a link to native skype (isn't working). It made me think of how many good things and update I'm missing? Where can I find these updates as I'm still on 10.3.2 with my Passport SE.

CK
    05-13-17 02:01 AM
    There may be two things you are referring to. You may see apps mentioned or app versions mentioned that are not released for your device. If you log in to BlackBerry World from a computer you may see these, but then not see them when you connect with your device.

Another situation is updates or patches from BlackBerry such as the one you mentioned. In most cases that I'm aware of you will not find these if you go to BlackBerry World and search from your device. You must use the link provided by BlackBerry (typically in a Knowledge Base article).
    05-14-17 09:07 AM
    Hello

Let me first say that I'm quite new to Blackberry. Only got my device a week ago after being a faithful Andriod user :-)

I did some searching and reading on this Crackberry forums - which is very very good. Some post linked do updates and apps on Blackberry World that can't be found. I updated the Blackberry android time user this way and also saw a link to native skype (isn't working). It made me think of how many good things and update I'm missing? Where can I find these updates as I'm still on 10.3.2 with my Passport SE.

CK
    Search for Cobalts Google Playstore and his google services apk mod. for BlackBerry 10. I have Google play store and all the required google services using his method.:
    Hidden apps and updates i BB world?-img_20170515_091425.png
    Hidden apps and updates i BB world?-img_20170515_091449.png

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 10:15 AM