I have a Classic and am trying to use HG10 to get Google Hangouts functionality.
    We have a corporate Google Apps account, so I sign in as first.lastname@corporation.com, and we also use dual-factor authentication.

I code the 'Login' and 'Password' fields, I have tried both the TLSEnalbled and Disabled for Encryption settings.

I consistently receive a "login failed, please check your userid and password" message.

Do I need to install Cobalt's Google Play services as well? Does anyone have this sort of setup working?

Thanks in advance.
    11-28-16 12:30 PM
    You're not going to get it working with dual-factor authentication - that requires full, official Google Mobile Services and a licensed Android phone. It's a well-known limitation.
    11-28-16 05:51 PM
    Ok, thanks, Troy. hope springs eternal, etc!

Ah well ...
    11-29-16 10:15 AM
    I'm having the same issue until I tried first hitting the connect button by itself. The screen adjusted and I saw a new button to grant permission. This lead to my gmail login and from there it worked great.

Chears

BTW - I don't use dual authentication
    12-25-16 04:25 PM
    Did you tried first to create the app password on google first for that app, and than to login just with it?
    12-25-16 06:54 PM