If you're like me, you've likely seen a multitude of 10.2 Toast Notification Problems on the forums. My first hope is that we can prevent the new threads and have everyone post whatever problem they're having here, to clear up the clutter.

I'm hopeful that If we can identify some of the major issues, Crackberry can create a poll so that we can get to the bottom of this...in my personal case this refers to BBM toasts not showing up.

To elaborate, when I first booted up, bbm group toasts worked but personal chats did not. I tried rebooting; switching off toasts>rebooting>switching toasts on; rebooting again after that.

I'm now hoping that once the OS "settles in" it will clear up, but I have hypothesis. I'm working under the assumption the reason so many users on Crackberry are having issues with toasts is because users on Crackberry are also likely to have channels installed.

I think that if everyone could post their version of the OS, their bbm version and then whether or not toasts are working for bbm we could get to the bottom of this, but I think that a simple poll on the main blog might be better suited to this task. Official os 10.2 users: bbm channels and toasts working; channels and toasts not working; no channels and toasts working: no channels and toasts not working.

I'm using 10.2.0.424 on bell.

Sent from Z10; Channel Pin C0001A853
    10-23-13 07:39 PM
    I have the Rogers official .424 and toast notifications are working. I do not have channels. But when I did (I just got rid of them) it was working also.
    As for groups I don't know because I have all those alerts off.
    10-24-13 11:10 AM