So I know debug tokens are supposed to be for developers who want to test their applications, but hey many people use them to sideload apps. I have a few questions I'm hoping someone can help me with:
    Why when I create a debug token and sideload an android bar that someone else has signed, it doesn't work?

If I create a debug token, to get a sideloaded app to work on a locked Android Runtime, do I need to sign that android bar using the debug token I created? When you use xsacha's method, you can convert apks to bars and sign them (I'm supposing with a debug token), and everything works fine.

However with JMDxRIM's method how do you sign a bar file with a debug token created using this method?

Thanks
    Bounce
    10-29-13 07:30 AM
    When you convert an Android app (apk file) using a debug token, it remains unsigned. The debug token itself, and the newly converted app (now a bar file) are now bound to the pin of your device, and can only be used by you.

You must convert directly from the apk file yourself using the xsasha/debug token method.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:37 AM
    When you convert an Android app (apk file) using a debug token, it remains unsigned. The debug token itself, and the newly converted app (now a bar file) are now bound to the pin of your device, and can only be used by you.

You must convert directly from the apk file yourself using the xsasha/debug token method.

Posted via CB10
    Ok. Are there any methods for converting apks to bars and signing without using xsacha's method. The reason I ask is that, sometimes I want to convert and sign without installing to my device immediately but xsacha's method installs the bars immediately.
    10-29-13 10:31 AM
    Ok. Are there any methods for converting apks to bars and signing without using xsacha's method. The reason I ask is that, sometimes I want to convert and sign without installing to my device immediately but xsacha's method installs the bars immediately.
    Rename the InstallAndroidApp.bat file (or whatever it was called) to something else.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:33 AM
    Rename the InstallAndroidApp.bat file (or whatever it was called) to something else.

Posted via CB10
    Ok thanks so much. I will try it out.
    10-29-13 10:42 AM