So watch this video, and please tell when everything went wrong... the sad thing is i CANT put the 10.3.2.858 on my beautiful Passport SE because i wont work... any workaround?

05-19-16 11:26 AM
    Why such an old OS , have you never gotten an update
    05-19-16 11:34 AM
    Why such an old OS , have you never gotten an update
    AT&T never updated the Passport after 10.3.2.858 they stayed there because they knew about the other bugs i guess... after this update, everything went wrong, Android Runtime got f*cked up and apparently the Web Browser has problems with Input Lag when you type really fast...

Me, i rather have the 858 where everything works just fine, than 2876 where everything is broken...
    05-19-16 11:39 AM
    AT&T never updated the Passport after 10.3.2.858 they stayed there because they knew about the other bugs i guess... after this update, everything went wrong, Android Runtime got f*cked up and apparently the Web Browser has problems with Input Lag when you type really fast...

Me, i rather have the 858 where everything works just fine, than 2876 where everything is broken...
    So load one of the OS that was released a couple before 2876 , I'm sure you'll see a huge difference.
    05-19-16 11:42 AM
    So load one of the OS that was released a couple before 2876 , I'm sure you'll see a huge difference.
    Good thinking! but no, i tried every single one after 858 and they all are broken, they all carry the same issue D: and i cant load the 858 on the SE because it shipped with the 2339 version....

they problem is real, and is there, i hope they fix it... is there a way to let them know about this issue?

UPDATE: Yes i tried every single Autoloader before 2876 and all of them have the same issue, so i assume that the issue started after 858
    05-19-16 11:44 AM

OS 2813 is solid, and OS2876 with the patched Runtime from BBW is fine too. Much better than what you have.
    05-19-16 11:44 AM
    OS 2813 is solid, and OS2876 with the patched Runtime from BBW is fine too. Much better than what you have.
    Well i have both, and i see no difference, the difference is that 2876 is broken and 858 is not.
    05-19-16 11:47 AM
    Well i have both, and i see no difference, the difference is that 2876 is broken and 858 is not.
    I can't replicate your issue.
    05-19-16 04:08 PM
    So watch this video, and please tell when everything went wrong... the sad thing is i CANT put the 10.3.2.858 on my beautiful Passport SE because i wont work... any workaround?

I have the exact same issue with my z30. Its been driving me bananas for months.
    05-20-16 06:52 AM
    I have the exact same issue with my z30. Its been driving me bananas for months.
    Good thing you can downgrade... I can't

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 08:43 AM
    Mine does the same thing on 2813. It does it on BBM, and the browser as well as Telegram which is Android. It didn't seem to happen with this message so it seems to work okay on the Crackberry app.

I have forgotten what OS first manifested the issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 09:49 AM
    Mine does the same thing on 2813. It does it on BBM, and the browser as well as Telegram which is Android. It didn't seem to happen with this message so it seems to work okay on the Crackberry app.

I have forgotten what OS first manifested the issue.

Posted via CB10
    It was right after 858

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 09:57 PM

To resurrect this issue. I found that by changing "autocorrect with spacebar" from "fix misspelled words," to "insert top suggestion," the issue goes away. Unfortunately you lose spell check, but often the top suggestion works well and is spelled correctly.

I really wish BlackBerry wouldn't have left this broken.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 01:05 AM
    To resurrect this issue. I found that by changing "autocorrect with spacebar" from "fix misspelled words," to "insert top suggestion," the issue goes away. Unfortunately you lose spell check, but often the top suggestion works well and is spelled correctly.

I really wish BlackBerry wouldn't have left this broken.

Posted via CB10
    I'll try it, I hope it works so I can at least survive lololol

EDIT:

It didn't work as expected... it reduces the issue, but it's still there bugging the he'll out of me >
    Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 09:36 AM
    I'll try it, I hope it works so I can at least survive lololol

EDIT:

It didn't work as expected... it reduces the issue, but it's still there bugging the he'll out of me >
    Posted via CB10
    Interesting. I truly hope they will hire a part time high school kid to fix this issue. I know they have no developers working at the moment, so maybe they can make it a school outreach project.
    06-07-16 10:39 AM
    Interesting. I truly hope they will hire a part time high school kid to fix this issue. I know they have no developers working at the moment, so maybe they can make it a school outreach project.
    So until now, the AT&T Passport and Old Passport are safe, the SE has that plus the broken android runtime (fixed but not out of the box)

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 10:58 AM