Hello guys. Can somebody post in detail a step by step procedure on how to renew the debug token? And what file exactly do i need. Much help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 04:04 PM
    Hello guys. Can somebody post in detail a step by step procedure on how to renew the debug token? And what file exactly do i need. Much help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, need this also. Got mine done by Kris but now it says it is expired.
    07-25-13 04:40 PM
    xsacha has a script that does this. I do believe a lot of the other coders also created a GUI to do this
    You will need to generate a new p12 unless you can get it from Kris
    This was why I was against people generating debug tokens for others in the first place
    07-25-13 04:44 PM
    If you have the old token, then just download the updated version of xsacha's conversion method. Now, there is a file that you drag the token onto, and it renews the token

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 04:56 PM
    can i create a new debug token myself?
    07-25-13 09:08 PM
    Yes, just follow xsacha's instructions

Posted via CB10
    07-25-13 09:49 PM
    Can somebody post the link to the method?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 07:45 AM
    It's a stickied thread in the BlackBerry 10 Android Sideloading section.

It's the very first post. Just follow the instructions. There's a full step by step. It's almost dummy proof.

This will help you create a new debug token. Then after you can renew it yourself after each month afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 08:09 AM
    But i already have a debug token.. just need to renew..

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 08:33 AM
    With my phone connected to the same WiFi network (this is how I normally sideload apps) and my phone in development mode, I dragged my debugtoken.bar file into RenewToken.bat. A blank command prompt window showed up, and after about 30 seconds, some words appeared saying it was updaing my token. Soon after, it finished successfully. I was able to confirm that my debug token was updated on the bottom of the Development Mode section. I hope that helps. I am using a BlackBerry Q10.
    07-26-13 12:19 PM
    With my phone connected to the same WiFi network (this is how I normally sideload apps) and my phone in development mode, I dragged my debugtoken.bar file into RenewToken.bat. A blank command prompt window showed up, and after about 30 seconds, some words appeared saying it was updaing my token. Soon after, it finished successfully. I was able to confirm that my debug token was updated on the bottom of the Development Mode section. I hope that helps. I am using a BlackBerry Q10.
    Where do you exactly drag your old debug token FROM and TO?. What directory is it in, inside the BlackBerry phone?
    Do you have the link to this renewal method file you drag your token onto?
    Thanks
    10-31-13 08:40 AM
    Where do you exactly drag your old debug token FROM and TO?. What directory is it in, inside the BlackBerry phone?
    Do you have the link to this renewal method file you drag your token onto?
    Thanks
    debugtoken.bar is located in the Android SDK folder that you extracted. I extracted my Android SDK to C:\Android-Pack-19June. The RenewToken.bat file is in the same Android SDK folder as debugtoken.bar. I hope that helps.
    11-01-13 11:37 AM
    debugtoken.bar is located in the Android SDK folder that you extracted. I extracted my Android SDK to C:\Android-Pack-19June. The RenewToken.bat file is in the same Android SDK folder as debugtoken.bar. I hope that helps.
    Fantastic! Thank you!

Me?! I keep movin'!
    11-01-13 02:49 PM