So....having a big time issue. Have a z10 running latest OS. upgraded it through Bell. Since the update the phone is toast. It turns on but can't access anything on it. Every app crashes. Try to swipe right to hub and just bounces back. If I swipe up and over its just a black screen. Also it can't receive or make calls. It powers up and charges fine. I've been able to get it to connect on sachesi but when I try to update OS it disconnects. I also tried to do a factory reset but that also causes a disconnect. Any ideas on what to do?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 01:10 PM
    1) Take your usb and connect your Z10 to your PC
    2) Launch Blackberry Link
    3.1) If device is not recognized you will see In the bottom will be button "Reload", click on it and do what it says.
    3.2) On the top right you will see "Preferences" button, click on it, then click on "Reload Device Software", you will see button "Reload", click on it and do what it says.

(If you do not want to lose phone data, do backup if device is recognized before reload because all phone data will be deleted. SD card data stays the same as my own experience)

IMPORTANT: your Z10 led must become green, then it means Link is connected and ready to reload.

This reload will install clean full latest available BB10OS version for your device. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by novapolskas; 12-29-15 at 02:01 PM.
    12-29-15 01:25 PM
    1) Take you usb and connect you Z10 to your PC
    2) Launch Blackberry Link
    3.1) If device is not recognized you will see In the bottom will be button "Reload", push it and do what it says.
    3.2) On the top right you will see "Preferences" button, push it, then click on "Reload Device Software", you will see button "Reload", push it and do what it says.

(If you do not want to lose phone data, do backup if device is recognized before reload because all phone data will be deleted. SD card data stays the same as my own experience)

This reload will install clean latest version of BB10OS. Hope it helps.
    Plugged it in and phone not recognized but no option to reload. Tried doing it thorough preferences. It says to reset device by turning it off. Did that then waited a bit and get an error message saying the there is lost communication. This is the problem I'm having. It says device connected to computer and it charges but the minute I try to update it, it disconnects

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 01:35 PM
    Plugged it in and phone not recognized but no option to reload. Tried doing it thorough preferences. It says to reset device by turning it off. Did that then waited a bit and get an error message saying the there is lost communication. This is the problem I'm having. It says device connected to computer and it charges but the minute I try to update it, it disconnects

Posted via CB10
    it been like this lots of time, just plug in and out several times, then it connects properly.

you can try this

1)Shut down your Z10
    2) Plug it to your PC
    3) Click on reload
    4) If Blackberry Link do nothing, then turn on your device and while OS is loading click "Reload" till Blackberry Link will do some actions.

IMPORTANT: your Z10 led must become green, then it means Link is connected and ready to reload.

+ its important that Blackberry Link recognized your device to make a Reload, so plug in and out, turn on and off device till Blackberry Link recognize your device, then you can reload OS.

waiting your experience
    Last edited by novapolskas; 12-29-15 at 01:57 PM.
    12-29-15 01:41 PM
    If nothing has worked just use an "autoloader".

https://mega.nz/#!E1wUjb7Q!TTHyriVwP...L8h89yQo0elVDA

Download that link, turn off your phone, Connect it to the computer.
    Run the .exe file you just downloaded, you will see a DOS box pop up.
    Then turn on your phone.
    It should start to work with in a minute, let it run till complete.
    12-29-15 02:01 PM
    If nothing has worked just use an "autoloader".

https://mega.nz/#!E1wUjb7Q!TTHyriVwP...L8h89yQo0elVDA

Download that link, turn off your phone, Connect it to the computer.
    Run the .exe file you just downloaded, you will see a DOS box pop up.
    Then turn on your phone.
    It should start to work with in a minute, let it run till complete.
    yes, if Blackberry Link do not connect with your device, this would be the last thing I could offer too and if after this everything will be ok, you will be able to reload OS via Blackberry Link to latest official OS version available to your device.
    12-29-15 02:09 PM
    yes, if Blackberry Link do not connect with your device, this would be the last thing I could offer too and if after this everything will be ok, you will be able to reload OS via Blackberry Link to latest official OS version available to your device.
    Talk about headache. It took 12 tries to finally get it to connect. It was automatically turning on when I plugged it into PC. I had to turn it off and turn back on and it finally worked. You're a lifesaver. I appreciate all your help

Posted via CB10
    iHadLastBB likes this.
    12-29-15 02:22 PM