Okay now I got it, your email is yet to get confirmed for the I'd which was assigned to you. I am afraid you have to call blackberry for help if this is the case.

Posted via my favorite Passport
    03-08-16 03:26 AM
    As I do just conact to ur computer and factory rest if cant contact restart like 3 time till it get error and then conact ur computer and it download it self

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 04:57 AM
    As I do just conact to ur computer and factory rest if cant contact restart like 3 time till it get error and then conact ur computer and it download it self

Posted via CB10
    No, no, no.

There is no way to bypass BlackBerry anti-theft. Period.
    03-08-16 05:34 AM
    I'm confused did he delete the confirmation email or bbid from the device?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 08:03 AM
    I'm confused did he delete the confirmation email or bbid from the device?

Posted via CB10
    He deleted the BBID as far as I can tell.
    03-08-16 08:14 AM
    I deleted BB ID from the confirmation EMAIL.
    But this BB ID and BB PROTECT were "ON" my BB CLASSIC.
    After that Classic has locked.
    03-08-16 08:17 AM
    Sorry Viktor, your explanations tend to change as days go bye. Just send your device to BlackBerry and mention the name of the first genuine owner and hope he will be so kind to confirm your story. I think you to should preferably add your payment details and as much as possible your detailed story to give evidence of your good faith.
    The anti theft system can't be compromised and so you'll need BlackBerry to help you and I hope for you they will. Good luck!

BlackBerry Passport | 10.3.2.2836 | SQW100-1
    03-08-16 09:06 AM
    I deleted BB ID from the confirmation EMAIL.
    But this BB ID and BB PROTECT were "ON" my BB CLASSIC.
    After that Classic has locked.
    That doesn't seem possible. But if he deleted the bbid from the BlackBerry services through the website the device is locked and as suggested you to get a hold of BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 10:18 AM
    Changing your BlackBerry ID: One reason that's less obvious but may have you needing to do a Security Wipe is if you want to change the BlackBerry ID associated with your BlackBerry Z10. Right now there is no way to sign out of BlackBerry ID on the phone and sign in with another account. If you want to switch, you need to do a Security Wipe and sign in with another ID. *

That's it. Wiping your BlackBerry 10 phone is as easy as typing blackberry.*

Posted via my favorite Passport
    Before doing a security wipe of your phone, you need to turn off BlackBerry Protect first. That way, it will erase your ID from the device and once it's wipe, you can input a new ID. This is a procedure you do when selling your BB10 phone to a new user.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 10:18 AM
    Try calling BlackBerry. I had a similar issue with a device I bought from someone that completely forgot his password and email that was used to create his BlackBerry ID. He had BlackBerry Protect enabled and he tried more than 10 times to log in his account. Then the phone was not working anymore and he called BlackBerry to get this fixed. I believe that there's a way for BlackBerry to hard reset the device but not 100% sure. Hope it helps!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 02:25 PM
    isn't this exactly what BlackBerry Protect is for?? It does scare me sometimes, as I have trouble remembering passwords.

what no one seems to have mentioned is that you cannot revert to 10.3.1 and use the security bypass mentioned earlier. contact BlackBerry.

Posted via CBX
    03-08-16 09:39 PM
    What? How can your phone be locked but you didn't give it a password?
    How did your brother get into your email and accidentally deleting that one specific email? How did he go so far that he even went to your deleted box and did a permanent delete?
    If you have to sign in on your BlackBerry ID but forgot your password, just click "forgot password" button and it'll send you a new email to reset it.

And even if you confirmed on the email and deleting it, how does that affect your BlackBerry that it becomes unusable? That's not how it works.

So to me you obviously don't know what you are doing and if you actually own the phone from the start, you shouldn't have any problems accessing your phone. You would have likely stolen, found the phone or be completely illiterate.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 11:25 PM
    What? How can your phone be locked but you didn't give it a password?
    How did your brother get into your email and accidentally deleting that one specific email? How did he go so far that he even went to your deleted box and did a permanent delete?
    If you have to sign in on your BlackBerry ID but forgot your password, just click "forgot password" button and it'll send you a new email to reset it.

And even if you confirmed on the email and deleting it, how does that affect your BlackBerry that it becomes unusable? That's not how it works.

So to me you obviously don't know what you are doing and if you actually own the phone from the start, you shouldn't have any problems accessing your phone. You would have likely stolen, found the phone or be completely illiterate.

Posted via CB10
    Dear friend! What are You talking about??? You have afflicted and humiliated me!!! You shouldn't do that!!! I am very good person.
    Just bought the new BlackBerry device on BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Classic on ebay. I have created BlackBerry ID on it. I still have the confirmation mail on my email. But then my small brother - it happened completely by accident - deleted this BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail after it had been confirmed.
    So my brother deleted my BlackBerry ID from the confirmation mail when blackberry protect and blackberry ID were ON on my device. Not the confirmation mail!! If You find the same mail in Your box, You will see in the right corner an icon "delete BlackBerry ID".
    After that my device locked (I mean only BlackBerry World). BB protect and BlackBerry ID won't let me unlock my phone without a password. I create a new BBID to same e-mail address. My device doesn't accept it.
    In fact: I know the password to BlackBerry ID that I have created, I have the confirmation mail, I have my name, surname, screen name on the phone.
    03-08-16 11:58 PM
    It is not possible to send it back. I am from Russia and I have bought my device from a private person that had been selling it on Ebay.
    He doesn't have any receipt.
    Unless you have verified proof of ownership, or can establish rightful ownership, you have a device that is considered a brick- i.e. non usable.
    03-09-16 07:22 AM
    you should at least call their support and explain the situation. i'm sure it's not the first time this has happened. I don't know why they give that option.

Posted via CBX
    03-09-16 02:56 PM
    If you enter the wrong password 20 times the device should reset to factory , after each set of 10 you have to type blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 11:56 AM
    You STILL will have to enter the correct BBID. Resetting it to factory will make not one bit of difference on OS 10.3.2.500 and above.
    03-10-16 03:17 PM
    You can delete BlackBerry id and rest the phone, I've done it before.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 03:43 PM
    You can delete BlackBerry id and rest the phone, I've done it before.

Posted via CB10
    Not on 10.3.2 you haven't.
    03-10-16 04:03 PM
    BlackBerry should not allow you to delete a BlackBerryID that is associated with an active device to avoid this problem. If it is as the original poster says and there was a link in the confirmation email to delete the BlackBerryID, you should at least get a warning that there is a device associated with the BlackBerryID and this device will become unusable if the BlackBerryID is deleted.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 06:17 PM
    Send it back to BlackBerry. What's the problem? These pages are full of suggestions to send it to BlackBerry and you keep linking that stupid thread.

You're on a Classic, probably running 10.3.2.500+, which has a new Anti Theft policy. The only thing you can do is send it to BlackBerry. Why the need to go on and go more? Just send it...

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 08:57 PM
    Thank You very much! I have solved my problem! Now everything is Okay!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 01:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    How?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 01:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    How? Say it....

Black OG Passport 
    04-04-16 02:46 PM
    I had this same issues. I installed autoloader devalpha B, 10.3.1.997, then set up the device before using another autoloader to take it back to 10.3.2.2836. By the way mine was a z10 stl-100-1. If you use any other 10.3.1 autoloader, it doesn't work as the anti theft feature does not allow the os to be downgraded so you have to get the developer autoloader of 10.3.1 that matches your device. I got it from the blackberry developer website.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 11:02 AM
61 123