[HELP] I think i bricked my phone? :S.-img_00000044.jpg

Well more precisely BB Link effed something up. I wanted to to a factory reset cuz i've been having a lot of OS lag recently. I had made a backup using BB Link earlier, so i just connected my device via usb cable and clicked on the "factory reset" option.

Now, prior to this (and since the update to link) everytime i connect my device its been giving me a continuous "you device has been connected" messages. ie: it's been making/dropping the usb connection randomly, one after the other, as if i keep plugging it in and taking it out to plug it in again.

In anycase, when i did the factory reset, it dropped the connection. I thought it was just cuz the phone was being reset or something and i waited a while, but Link wouldn't recognize that device was connected. I even tried unpluggin and replugging it in manually, but it still wont recognize that that device is attached. All i see how is the picture i've posted. Not sure what it means, or how to fix it.

Help me plz!

PS: i've tried it with the SIM card in and again, after removing the SIM card. No difference.
    12-04-13 04:03 PM
    you removed battery while that icon was on the screen? that icon means it was doing the security wipe. and it was not a good idea to remove the battery during that.

if it's not connecting to link, try an autoloader or the web
    BlackBerry 10 Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US
    12-04-13 04:15 PM
    Well my device was disconnected and wasn't regestering. I had no idea what was happening. Now i've gotten this

KB34545-BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com

BB10-0015 : " fatal file system error was encountered."

Soo ya....Is there anything i can do from home? Cuz im not in the same province as where i bought the phone, so going to the same store for service is out of the question. This is ridiculous, how is this resulting from using god damn link. I couldve just done a normal security wipe and ignored all this bull****.
    12-04-13 04:28 PM
    Use the link from my post, or download an autoloader from a leak thread and run it with your phone connected to your pc

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    12-04-13 04:41 PM
    The link just points me back to BB Link to do a reset that way.

In anycase, i've managed to get a connection established again, and it even began doing a fresh install, but i think the phone is running out of juice faster then it can complete it. Either that or im just humped.
    12-04-13 06:46 PM