Just like the title says, I'm trying to open a .xlsx file in Sheet to Go, but keep getting an error

"An internal error has occurred!"

(sdmErrPlexItemOutOfRange)
    12-23-13 12:49 PM
    Just like the title says, I'm trying to open a .xlsx file in Sheet to Go, but keep getting an error

"An internal error has occurred!"

(sdmErrPlexItemOutOfRange)
    Are you sure its a .xlsx workbook?

I had no trouble opening on mine in Sheet to Go.

There could be a formula error or it could simply be too large? not sure, as it opened on mine. I am however on 10.2.1

I can confirm that .xls and .xlsm and the above .xlsx all open in Sheet to go
    12-23-13 12:57 PM
    Have you tested opening the spreadsheet on another PC or device. It sounds like it may be corrupt. I've always been able to open .xlsx, .docx, etc. on my Z10 and PlayBook.
    12-23-13 01:09 PM
    Yes it's definitely a xlsx workbook and I transferred it to my computer using bluetooth and it opened up fine. It's a work cell layout for a Manufacturing Plant and it uses a lot of different shapes and drawing tools to make somewhat of a schematic.

Zed30
    12-23-13 01:20 PM
    Yes it's definitely a xlsx workbook and I transferred it to my computer using bluetooth and it opened up fine. It's a work cell layout for a Manufacturing Plant and it uses a lot of different shapes and drawing tools to make somewhat of a schematic.

Zed30
    Maybe that's the problem. I can open Excel files fine on my BB, but they're just numbers and formulae.
    12-23-13 01:45 PM

Zed30
    This is the only error I could get mine to produce. (with formulas, shapes and smart art)

I tried one with only shapes, opened fine

One with shapes and formulas, opens fine

One with shapes, formulas and smart art, opens fine. (with formatting error)

I haven't tried with clip art.

Did you create the .xlsx on your device or PC?

Have you tried saving it as a earlier format (97-2003 .xls)?

Tried transferring it with a cable, just for ****s and giggles.
    [HELP] How to open .xlsx files on BlackBerry 10?-img_20131223_124155.png

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:46 PM
    No trouble opening office documents here

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:48 PM
    My boss created it on his computer, then emailed it to my co-worker, then he sent me a bbm, then I transferred it to my laptop using bluetooth. Lol. I'm going to try to open on my desktop and resave it. Unless someone wants me to send the file through bbm.

Zed30
    12-23-13 02:21 PM
    My boss created it on his computer, then emailed it to my co-worker, then he sent me a bbm, then I transferred it to my laptop using bluetooth. Lol. I'm going to try to open on my desktop and resave it. Unless someone wants me to send the file through bbm.

Zed30
    If you want to send me a PM I will try opening it on mine and see what happens..
    12-23-13 02:27 PM
    If you want to send me a PM I will try opening it on mine and see what happens..
    How do I send a PM with an attachment?

Zed30
    12-23-13 02:35 PM
    I was unable to open the file with Sheets to Go, but AngryEdmontonian helped me with converting it to a PDF file so I can at least view it on my Z30. Going to see if I can find an Android App that can open it.

PL3 CFP Layout_rev1
    12-23-13 03:21 PM
    I think all those lines probably mess with the native app. Not an excuse, but not really what the app (or Excel for that matter) is for!
    12-24-13 09:00 AM
    I think all those lines probably mess with the native app. Not an excuse, but not really what the app (or Excel for that matter) is for!
    Did you download and open in excel, or just view it on media fire? Cause media fire can't open it properly either, only excel seems to open it.

No big deal as I just converted it to pdf, but it would be nice if Sheets to Go was able to open it and I could make adjustments out on the plant floor without going back to the office and using PC.

Zed30
    12-24-13 02:59 PM
    I was unable to open the file with Sheets to Go, but AngryEdmontonian helped me with converting it to a PDF file so I can at least view it on my Z30. Going to see if I can find an Android App that can open it.

PL3 CFP Layout_rev1
    I'm not sure exactly what the problem was but it had something to do with the group of shapes that contained the conveyor. I ungrouped them and it will now load in docs-to-go.

PL3 CFP Layout_rev1
    12-24-13 06:34 PM
    Awesome thanks for your help! Merry Christmas!

Zed30
    12-26-13 07:48 AM