Hi Everyone,

I am both new to Crackberry and Blackberry 10 and need some help with my contacts. I have spent some time going through the forums, but can't seem to find an answer to my question (or even a similar question). Apologies if this has been discussed, but I did try looking first!

I am trying to sync my contacts between my iMac and my Z10, but for some reason it only pulls through about 5% of the contacts. Is there something i'm perhaps doing wrong, or is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance,
    Graham.
    06-14-13 04:37 AM
    I've never used Apple-anything so I'm not the most qualified person to answer this. But, when I synced my Gmail contacts, it took about 15-ish minutes to get ALL the contacts and have them display properly... may be that is the problem?

Another possibility I can think of is that the contacts that are not syncing are actually not on the iMac. They could be on your iPhone or i-something and that contact isn't technically on your computer.

Hope you find the solution! But if not, try using Google as a middle-man! Sync to Google and then sync that to your phone...
    06-14-13 08:21 AM
    If you have windows I think Blackberry desktop software does that automatically by pulling files in from iTunes.

Not sure how in Mac

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    06-14-13 08:26 AM