Hi everyone, i want to buy blackberry passport or classic and my question is can i use my native accents like "ə,ğ,ö,ı,ç,ş" in my phone? is there any solution for this?
    05-20-17 07:54 PM
    Hi everyone, i want to buy blackberry passport or classic and my question is can i use my native accents like "ə,ğ,ö,ı,ç,ş" in my phone? is there any solution for this?
    Which language is this for? For the English keyboard, you're able to long press on a key to get more options. For example, for the "e" key, long press shows 5 options with e and various accents. For "o", there are 8 options.
    05-20-17 08:18 PM
    This is for azerbaijani language. I know about this but there are only exist "ö,ü,ç" accents, i want type "ə,ı,ğ,ş" too. how can i add them ? Do .apk language addons work in blackberry 10? can i install them?
    05-21-17 04:05 AM
    I found ğ ş with the addition of Turkish input, but not sure about ə and ı.

For BB10, you can have multiple input keyboards and switch between them.
    05-21-17 06:25 PM
    This is for azerbaijani language. I know about this but there are only exist "ö,ü,ç" accents, i want type "ə,ı,ğ,ş" too. how can i add them ? Do .apk language addons work in blackberry 10? can i install them?
    If it's not in the OS already you'd have to wait for BlackBerry to add it in an OS update; that is exceedingly unlikely.
    xeyalmustafayev likes this.
    05-21-17 07:33 PM
    I found ğ ş with the addition of Turkish input, but not sure about ə and ı.

For BB10, you can have multiple input keyboards and switch between them.
    yes i know about turkish, but ə and ı are most used accents in my language
    05-21-17 08:59 PM
    yes i know about turkish, but ə and ı are most used accents in my language
    Unfortunately, Azerbaijani isn't listed as one of the input languages, so I think it'll have to be improvised. What key would you normally press in Turkish to get these characters? Or do they exist in Turkish at all? If not, what keys would you guess you need to press. I can try.
    05-22-17 01:31 PM
    Unfortunately, Azerbaijani isn't listed as one of the input languages, so I think it'll have to be improvised. What key would you normally press in Turkish to get these characters? Or do they exist in Turkish at all? If not, what keys would you guess you need to press. I can try.
    in turkish "ə " doesn't exists. Does there any app exist for azerbaijani language? Or can i customize input other way? Does apk language addons work in bb10?
    05-22-17 02:02 PM
    in turkish "ə " doesn't exists. Does there any app exist for azerbaijani language? Or can i customize input other way? Does apk language addons work in bb10?
    No, no, and no.
    05-22-17 02:05 PM
    I don't know of an app for Azerbaijani. You would have to cut and paste from an existing notepad type app, which isn't very efficient. apk addons might work for the Android Runtime, but BB10 doesn't use apk's.
    xeyalmustafayev likes this.
    05-22-17 02:34 PM
    Use word substitutions. Copy and paste the letter you need from a webpage. Then assign a keycombo that will trigger that word.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-17 01:54 AM
    Use word substitutions. Copy and paste the letter you need from a webpage. Then assign a keycombo that will trigger that word.

Posted via CB10
    That's a very good idea!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    05-23-17 12:26 PM
    Hello! Is it me you're looking for?

Signed Bb10 courtesy of Lionel Ritchie.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 07:56 PM