I miss bb10 still after switching to the priv, the ease and flow of the os can't be compared too

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-06-16 10:54 AM
    LOL.

You can do this on Android. It's been explained several times.

The official app is purposefully prevented from doing this. Look up "YouTube Red" to understand one reason why.

I do find it hilarious that listening to YouTube -- a video service -- in the background is the new litmus test of multitasking on CB.
    No you can't. I believe you need to learn the difference between an "play and pause in the background " Operating system Android is and a real time multitasking RTOS BlackBerry 10 is. Will detail in another thread, the Android vs BlackBerry 10 2016 one. Believe it or not it is a multitasking test, video streaming while doing something else on the device is quite a consuming task not sure what you're on about with that" litmus test of multitasking on CB", your reply seems condescending to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 05:07 PM
    No you can't. I believe you need to learn the difference between an "play and pause in the background " Operating system Android is and a real time multitasking RTOS BlackBerry 10 is. Will detail in another thread, the Android vs BlackBerry 10 2016 one. Believe it or not it is a multitasking test, video streaming while doing something else on the device is quite a consuming task not sure what you're on about with that" litmus test of multitasking on CB", your reply seems condescending to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can, but never mind LOL.

Don't read it as condescending. In the first instance, an assumed did against an OS shouldn't cause angst.

It's simply an observation which most veterans should get a kick out of. There was a time the assumed ability to watch 5 incidences of YouTube in the background was touted as proof of the glory of QNX.

I guess BlackBerry itself has figured out that native YouTube in the background isn't that big of a feature.
    01-06-16 07:23 PM
    I know dialup is all some can manage to afford but dang is it s l o o o w and painful to use. I help a lady that is on dialup, it's horrible for even just email and turning everything down and off.
    Those were bad times. The sound of dial-up still makes me shiver.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-06-16 07:24 PM
    Those were bad times. The sound of dial-up still makes me shiver.
    XYZZY!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-06-16 07:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Charged right into the marmalade!
    01-06-16 08:59 PM
    Well, based on the news, it seems that that article was correct.
    01-10-16 06:27 PM
    Charged right into the marmalade!
    Nothing Happens!
    01-11-16 03:55 PM
    This article only mentions Blackberries market share in America, there's a whole world out here so you can't use the market share in just one country to condemn a whole company.

Why BlackBerry? Because I can!
    This article infers that BlackBerry market share is only 0.7% from a survey of only 30,000 people. I am sure this is a very inaccurate polling.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 08:17 PM
    BlackBerry 10 is much more like the caviar of mobile operating systems.

The common folk are too simple to appreciate it. :P
    rthonpm likes this.
    01-11-16 08:21 PM

I believe Caspian Sea sturgeon are somewhat less endangered than BB.
    murphcid likes this.
    01-11-16 10:24 PM
    Actually that is probably pretty accurate. I never see a Blackberry phone here in San Antonio,Texas, and the last time I saw a BB was at Disney World in Florida last year when I saw a Passport being used by a guy who was speaking in Chinese. I see lots of iPhones and Androids, but never any Blackberry phones.

This article infers that BlackBerry market share is only 0.7% from a survey of only 30,000 people. I am sure this is a very inaccurate polling.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 07:00 AM
    ROTFLMAO! Great post!

I believe Caspian Sea sturgeon are somewhat less endangered than BB.
    01-19-16 07:00 AM
    BGR.. says it all.. they're the trash of tech news.. move along..

Posted via CB10 on my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    I stopped following them recently... they are so biased and pro apple, it's not even funny.

"New iPhone look same as last year! Best phone ever!!"

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 08:53 AM

Ain't that the truth !!!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 05:06 PM
40 12