Here is my log report
    Attached Files
    12-03-13 02:08 PM
    Fyi:

Having sensor issues on your device? Post your log file and help us sort it out!-screen-shot-2013-12-03-4.11.24-pm.png

I assume it's an app... something we all downloaded, makes no sense otherwise. Things just don't stop working en masse without some sort of common denominator.
    Dodger52, RafiqK, shabbs and 1 others like this.
    12-03-13 02:11 PM
    Having same issue here. Bright screen. No holster settings via phone app, holster not locking screen... Come on BlackBerry, what's going in?????
    It is all about sensor. They are all connected, if one sensor not working, then the others not working too

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:14 PM
    12-03-13 02:17 PM
    It is all about sensor. They are all connected, if one sensor not working, then the others not working too
    Sorry, not entirely true. When it hits me and I have no holster or rotation, my screen brightness control is perfectly normal. Not too bright, and I can adjust it fine with the slider in the Settings.
    12-03-13 02:18 PM
    Hi, I am facing the same sensor problem, sensor doesn't work and even the keypad light doesn't work. Please look into the matter urgently on top serious note.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, these were all temporarily resolved. Turn off the location services then reboot. You can use your phone properly and use data services but Hafta sacrifice location related service for now until problems are fully resolved.

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 and Dodger52 like this.
    12-03-13 02:21 PM
    location on---BBVE sensors tests failed
    location off---BBVE sensors tests passed
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-03-13 02:22 PM
    Found a temporary fix for the issue, it seems that the problem is occuring while connected to a network. I'll copy paste the temporary fix from my other thread:

It worked on mine so I'm not sure if it will work for everybody.

1. Disable the Data Services in mobile network and the Wi-Fi on your phone.
    2. Shut down your phone then turn it on.

Yes, you can't go to the internet while everything is off but the problem is temporary fixed. I would suggest to try another device if you really want to connect to the internet. We just need to wait for Blackberry support team to fix the issue.

Reminder: Don't lose your faith in the company, it's just some low life apple/android drone who has nothing better to do to try and alienate Blackberry users to another cellphone device. We here to stay! #teamblackberry #blackberrymasterrace
    O.o

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:26 PM
    I assume it's an app... something we all downloaded, makes no sense otherwise. Things just don't stop working en masse without some sort of common denominator.
    Nice to see they are on it.

A super common app across phones.... any takers on BBWorld? BBM?
    12-03-13 02:26 PM
    My sensors are operational after deleting Angry Birds Seasons and rebooting.

I had rebooted without deleting with no improvement.

Odd.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:27 PM
    Here's mine. The only thing I've downloaded recently is SkiBuddy. I pulled the battery for an hour, and it hasn't done it again.20131203201415-INC000012345678.zip
    12-03-13 02:27 PM
    Fyi:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-12-03 at 4.11.24 PM.png 
Views:	652 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	226606

Yea, but that denominator can't be any download because I haven't downloaded anything and the only "common" one that makes sense seems to be a leaked 10.2 os.

Posted with no abbreviations via da Q10
    12-03-13 02:29 PM
    Nice to see they are on it.

A super common app across phones.... any takers on BBWorld? BBM?
    I don't see any reason to think "it's an app". We've all got the same OS too, and we're all connected to BlackBerry services with it. Either or both of those could as easily be involved as one or more apps.

Also, it really looks like it's location services. Once that kicks in, things are pooched. That sounds to me a lot like my "or both" option above...
    Carterbits likes this.
    12-03-13 02:29 PM
    ... the only "common" one that makes sense seems to be a leaked 10.2 o's.
    Nope. I don't run leaks. The common denominator currently appears to be that we're all using Location Services. Make sure that doesn't kick in, if you can, either by not using it, disabling it in Settings, or preventing it from working by disabling data somehow, and it appears that avoids the issue.

Can anyone refute that? Ensure no Location Services, reboot, and you still have the problem? That would likely be sufficient evidence to say I'm wrong, too.
    12-03-13 02:31 PM
    So after deleting Minion Rush and a reboot of the phone everything works fine...
    Hope it will fix the problem for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:32 PM
    Anyone using Dark Theme for BBM after restarting, does it go back to light Theme!

Or is it just me being paranoid with this whole sensor malfunction thingy trying to connect the dots haha

***Z30***
    12-03-13 02:33 PM
    Not running leaked OS either.

Pulled the battery and everything is back to normal... For now!

Location services on for now...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:34 PM
    I stopped running dark theme about a month ago as BBM and text were running slow or non responsive with it...

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:36 PM
    I think it is the free apps that I have installed.
    Going to uninstall them all.
    All was good before I installed them!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:39 PM
    Nope. I don't run leaks. The common denominator currently appears to be that we're all using Location Services. Make sure that doesn't kick in, if you can, either by not using it, disabling it in Settings, or preventing it from working by disabling data somehow, and it appears that avoids the issue.
    Agreed. Reboot without Location Services, mine works fine. As soon as I enable Location Services, it stops rotating (and won't work until another reboot without Location Services).

Interesting! Glad I saw this thread. I noticed the screen seeming really bright a day or so ago, but thought I was just imagining things...
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-03-13 02:40 PM
    I don't see any reason to think "it's an app". We've all got the same OS too, and we're all connected to BlackBerry services with it. Either or both of those could as easily be involved as one or more apps.

Also, it really looks like it's location services. Once that kicks in, things are pooched. That sounds to me a lot like my "or both" option above...
    Was just spit ballin'... we're all just guessing... but BBWorld and BBM both make use of LB services so that's what made me think of those as they are very common. Could be something else entirely that they "turned on" under the hood or in the OS as you eluded to... NSA tracking trojan app using LB services? Get your tin foil hats on kids!

Will be interesting to see what it ends up being...
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-03-13 02:44 PM
    I have this issue and I don't have 10.2!

Posted via CB10
    peter9477 likes this.
    12-03-13 02:44 PM
    Hi everyone i am form poland and i have the same problems with sensors positioning. Blackberry corporation must be fix it. What you thing?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:47 PM
    Me have same prblm with my BlackBerry q10 that my sensor is not working what is that problem guide us and why?

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 02:47 PM
359 ... 56789 ...