BlackBerry fan here but even with the older devices I never used the hub like app. I would like to choose what app I tag as the up right gesture or that this gesture brings me to my most recent notification.

I can't multitasking between app that are integrated into the hub like email and SMS or what's app and BBM or even an open email attachment and SMS. This feels coter productive.

I would like them to focus more on the actives frames that saves me time and allow fast switching than all this hub integration.

Anyone feels the same?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 10:54 AM
    I actually like the hub, even though I originally had some issues with it that I have had to resolve. It actually feels good to deal with everything in one place!

Posted via Z10
    05-12-13 11:31 AM
    Coming from torch I thought the hub was somewhat useless however having had Z10 for few months now I'm convinced no phone should be in the market without a hub!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 11:42 AM
    Hub is a great achievement in messaging, but BlackBerry phones aren't for everyone, maybe try an iphone.

Posted via CB10
    bigbadben10 and Ferazzz like this.
    05-12-13 11:47 AM
    I meant that it could clearly be improved.

It's not broken but when I take into account the philosophy behind it I see what is still a little off

I hear my notification, swipe up right and.... get to my opened attachement and need to swipe right 4 time to chek my stuff... could be improved

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 12:39 PM
    I meant that it could clearly be improved.

It's not broken but when I take into account the philosophy behind it I see what is still a little off

I hear my notification, swipe up right and.... get to my opened attachement and need to swipe right 4 time to chek my stuff... could be improved

Posted via CB10
    The HUB will stay where you left off.
    It's been discussed to death, it's part of the design.
    The intention is that if you are reading an email for example and need to copy and paste information into a new document or the remember a simple swipe left from the bezel will get you out quickly to do what you need to do and then swipe straight back into the HUB to continue what you were doing

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    Richard Buckley likes this.
    05-12-13 02:39 PM
    The HUB will stay where you left off.
    It's been discussed to death, it's part of the design.
    The intention is that if you are reading an email for example and need to copy and paste information into a new document or the Remember app a simple swipe left from the bezel will get you out quickly to do what you need to do and then swipe right straight back into the HUB to continue what you were doing

05-12-13 02:40 PM
    I hated the hub for first five days or so but now I wouldn't want a phone without it.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:41 PM