Run better then the newer BBW runtime bars?

Anybody rocking the. 13 fix without much hassle or went back to those run time bars because they seemed more stable or vice versa?

I am on the official runtime .bars but I am thinking of tinkering back to .13 for a moment to see how the apps respond as it could be something other but I swear the side loaded .13 bars were running smoother with auto updates off of course.

Voxer did not take as long to load or crash as often (same versions) so I don't know, would love some feedback and to hear what everybody else is running and thinks about this...

Let us know, Catch

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 02:05 PM
    Too be honest.... there was more than just some Runtime issues with .2876 - if that's what you are refering too. .2813 was more stable for me, both with the Runtime, and with Wi-Fi connections.

I ran .2876 for a while with the .2813 runtime installed (never tried the patch, as I had lost interested), but still had other issues from time to time that just forced me to go back.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-27-16 02:18 PM
    Too be honest.... there was more than just some Runtime issues with .2876 - if that's what you are refering too. .2813 was more stable for me, both with the Runtime, and with Wi-Fi connections.

I ran .2876 for a while with the .2813 run time installed (never tried the patch, as I had lost interested), but still had other issues from time to time that just forced me to go back.
    So are you saying your using the .13 run time side loaded bars?

If so, I think I an headed back, seemed more stable as I recall...

Thanks for the response, Catch

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 02:22 PM
    So are you saying your using the .13 run time side loaded bars?

If so, I think I an headed back, seemed more stable as I recall...

Thanks for the response, Catch

Posted via CB10
    Yes I had loaded the .2813 Runtime Bar over .2876... as there wasn't a patch out back then. And Android seemed just fine.
    04-27-16 03:13 PM
    I have used both for an extensive period and even switched back and forth a couple of times both in my spare z10 and Passport and to be honest, I don't really notice any difference at all in performance. Right now I am using .2876 and will stay on that version. I am experiencing NO problems whatsoever, but I had no problems with .2813 either.
    04-27-16 03:19 PM
    I have used both for an extensive period and even switched back and forth a couple of times both in my spare z10 and Passport and to be honest, I don't really notice any difference at all in performance. Right now I am using .2876 and will stay on that version. I am experiencing NO problems whatsoever, but I had no problems with .2813 either.
    Can always count on you, maybe depends on users particular apps. Maybe I'll swap back to 13 to see... voxer been slow to load. Sometimes hangs even but noticed If I use Cobalts mobile apk to clear cache and data it is back to fast!...

We need an auto app for this to clear all apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 03:59 PM
    maybe depends on users particular apps
    I agree with this. I am not a huge android user. Only have 12 apps installed and they all work fantastic (so far anyway). So maybe I am not a great real-life example. Anyway I thought I would chime in.
    04-27-16 04:16 PM