I'm surprised that with all the whining and waiting for Verizon there isn't more elation over the new update. I for one am a big fan! Many of you have said use the autoloader because 10.3.2... is awesome. I was unable to get the autoloader to work, so I waited. This new update is excellent! No issues to report, only happiness. I�ve read lots of unhappiness over the calendar changes, but I find them quite acceptable.

As for me, I say Well Done BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 08:40 PM
    another happy VZW customer! Enjoy 10.3.2.....great OS
    07-10-15 09:03 AM
    I've never had an auto loader not work. I was extremely happy to see the update which happened the same day I bought my Classic. However, I'm still going to use the next leak that comes around after the SR leak, because why not lol.

BBClassic10
    07-10-15 09:17 AM
    I was getting very frustrated waiting for the official release. Now that I have it, there are a lot of improvements that I like but it's like for every one of those there is something I liked before the update that they changed or removed completely. The top three regrets:

1. They removed the function to touch anywhere on the screen to take a photo.
    2. The "Recent" list of photos and music is gone.
    3. When I want to select multiple emails to delete, I have to scroll to the bottom of my choices to get the "Select More". Seems like it was closer to the top before, i.e. faster to get to.

Top three things I'm happy about:

1. I can see my wallpaper without any icons covering it.
    2. The "Switch Camera" is on the main camera screen. Much quicker to get to.
    3. Ability to use Blend

Honorable mention: They added an EQ for music. It's unfortunate they didn't include adjustable bass and treble though.

I don't like the way the icons look now and the labels are too small for my liking. That is something I will get used to. And maybe there's a setting to change the font size of the labels. I don't like the way the browser handles some websites. I hope I can get used to this. My "Lift to Wake" function isn't...functioning. Haven't tried the "Flip to Mute" yet. Overall, I am happy to have the update though.
    07-10-15 09:47 AM
    I'm one happy camper over here! I love the new OS update! I've been patiently waiting for months! I'm not a fan of using autoloader, etc. I know Verizon has a reputation for taking an eternity to release updates, but to be honest, it's usually worth it. Don't have to worry about all the bugs, etc, for the most part, once Verizon checks it out and feels it good enough to be released.

Coming from OS 10.2.1, to the newer 10.3.2, is like a whole new world lol. Everything looks good to me, and I actually like the smaller icons, the great looking Hub, and much more. My Q10 looks and operates like a whole new phone! That's wonderful if you ask me.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new update as much as I am. Thanks Verizon! And Good job To BlackBerry on the updates!

Posted via CB10
    powereds and Daniel Garfield like this.
    07-10-15 10:29 AM
    Vdeo chat and call function in BBM not working anymore since latest Verizon BB10 10.3 update. Battery pull up to reset system, and BBM setting to connect to network done, still not working. Please help!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:38 PM
    Vdeo chat and call function in BBM not working anymore since latest Verizon BB10 10.3 update. Battery pull up to reset system, and BBM setting to connect to network done, still not working. Please help!

I had several BBM issues after the update. I also had 7 apps to update after the OS update and BBM was one of them. After that update BBM was good again.
    Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:53 PM
    I'm loving the upgrade on my Z10 as well. Just not going to "cheer" for a software update that took way to long to arrive.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 02:51 PM
    Verizon is trying to push the update to my phone buts it's too full. Working to get financial compensation due to their forcing of update. It applied on my girlfriend's phone and it's terrible.

Cellular connection is garbage, my 10.2.1 phone will have LTE and her 10.3.2 is on 1x or at best 3G in low coverage area.

WiFi won't connect often (phantom half connected) on 10.3.2 now. No issues on 10.2.1.

Everything got smaller (icons, text, navigation bar, button) and harder to read.

OS is less fluid and poor UI design. Sliding buttons don't work anymore (such as in Phone app All, Missed, Voicemail). In 10.2.1 you can click where you want the slider to be or slide it. In 10.3.2 you can only press the text.

Buttons don't look like buttons (flat with no depth on press). Many options and settings appear disabled (grayed out) due to poor color choice. In 10.2.1 it is very obvious if a setting is on, off, or disabled (cannot be changed).

The SMS UI is way worse. Replaced names in each convo box with no name for your sent messages and a picture on the right next to EACH received message (even if contact doesn't have a picture). Also made the text input box tiny due to adding the attachment button.

No option to have Active Frame close to first position like 10.2.1.

No more Flash, Air, Moga (broken support). Those were advertised features when device was purchased and removed with the forced update, so compensation is needed. The Verizon terms of use state they can update software and application without notification, but that does not give them permission to remove features and functionality that was present when purchased.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 08:13 PM
    Verizon is trying to push the update to my phone buts it's too full. Working to get financial compensation due to their forcing of update. It applied on my girlfriend's phone and it's terrible.

Cellular connection is garbage, my 10.2.1 phone will have LTE and her 10.3.2 is on 1x or at best 3G in low coverage area.

WiFi won't connect often (phantom half connected) on 10.3.2 now. No issues on 10.2.1.

Everything got smaller (icons, text, navigation bar, button) and harder to read.

OS is less fluid and poor UI design. Sliding buttons don't work anymore (such as in Phone app All, Missed, Voicemail). In 10.2.1 you can click where you want the slider to be or slide it. In 10.3.2 you can only press the text.

Buttons don't look like buttons (flat with no depth on press). Many options and settings appear disabled (grayed out) due to poor color choice. In 10.2.1 it is very obvious if a setting is on, off, or disabled (cannot be changed).

The SMS UI is way worse. Replaced names in each convo box with no name for your sent messages and a picture on the right next to EACH received message (even if contact doesn't have a picture). Also made the text input box tiny due to adding the attachment button.

No option to have Active Frame close to first position like 10.2.1.

No more Flash, Air, Moga (broken support). Those were advertised features when device was purchased and removed with the forced update, so compensation is needed. The Verizon terms of use state they can update software and application without notification, but that does not give them permission to remove features and functionality that was present when purchased.

Posted via CB10
    Adobe killed mobile flash, it's been obsolete for years, only ppl won't let it go. I don't remember ever seeing air and mogo under listed features when I got my Z10 when it came out.

As to your actual probelms, bad connections, have you tried anything to fix it? Restart, hard reset, reinstalling the OS? Starting airplane mode, turning off and back on the mobile data?

I do remember 10.2 being awesome, because it changed so drastically from 10.1 with all these new features and look. Just as I think 10.3 has done, being so drastically different from 10.2 with all these new features and look. Same as 10.4 will do and so on.

BBClassic10
    07-10-15 08:55 PM
    Adobe killed mobile flash, it's been obsolete for years, only ppl won't let it go. I don't remember ever seeing air and mogo under listed features when I got my Z10 when it came out.

As to your actual probelms, bad connections, have you tried anything to fix it? Restart, hard reset, reinstalling the OS? Starting airplane mode, turning off and back on the mobile data?

I do remember 10.2 being awesome, because it changed so drastically from 10.1 with all these new features and look. Just as I think 10.3 has done, being so drastically different from 10.2 with all these new features and look. Same as 10.4 will do and so on.

BBClassic10
    I'm not saying I have an issue with mobile Flash being removed from 10.3.2 due to it being unsupported, the issue is that we are being forced to apply this update. If the update was optional it wouldn't be a problem.

Flash, Air apps, and Moga controller support were known features of the device and officially supported and announced by BlackBerry when I purchased my device, therefore they cannot be removed without my consent.

Every option to fix the connection issues has been attempted on my girlfriend's phone except a security wipe, since that is unacceptable (backup, wipe, restore) for an update that was unwanted.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 09:23 PM
    I'm with the OP, nice to hear some positive comments among all the whining.

Posted via CB10
    donemt likes this.
    07-10-15 09:23 PM
    Normally I'm all for the OS updates. But, I absolutely HATE this one. 2 days with it and I can't stand it. 1.1GB and what did we get out out of it? Some new fonts, smaller icons that look like they were borrowed from apple, a browser that crashes more frequently, SMS that is much more unfriendly. Frankly, I want the old OS back!!! Oh, worse part is that is sucking the life out of my battery!!!
    peter0328 likes this.
    07-10-15 09:51 PM
    Thank you Verizon. I hope you made us wait due to a reason that was beneficial to us BlackBerry users. We trust you lol.

Seriously thanks. I love the update.

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red on 10.3
    07-11-15 08:17 AM
    I'm not saying I have an issue with mobile Flash being removed from 10.3.2 due to it being unsupported, the issue is that we are being forced to apply this update. If the update was optional it wouldn't be a problem.

Flash, Air apps, and Moga controller support were known features of the device and officially supported and announced by BlackBerry when I purchased my device, therefore they cannot be removed without my consent.

Every option to fix the connection issues has been attempted on my girlfriend's phone except a security wipe, since that is unacceptable (backup, wipe, restore) for an update that was unwanted.

Posted via CB10
    PLEASE, if you want BlackBerry to care more about fixing MOGA support, visit this link.

https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-3116

The more people that vote on this issue, the more BlackBerry will notice.

Happy Verizon Update-img_20150709_151730_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 01:00 PM
    I'm loving the update on my Z30. Feels like a new phone again even though I've had it for over a year and a half. Many apps work better now that they can be updated. There were a few glitches initially but after a few days and a few resets things have settled down and I love the improvements. I'm not a fan of the flat icons but like having more on each page. I do wish Verizon would release the OS updates in a more timely manner.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    tmf06 likes this.
    07-11-15 01:55 PM
    I have a Q10 and waited for the official Verizon release... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Phone is way faster but my battery does seem to drain a little faster... maybe cuz of the new OS or maybe cuz I'm using it all day long to play with the new features... but I don't care, cuz I carry 4 spare batteries with me and never have to worry about sitting next to an outlet like my iPhone and Android friends...

Posted via CB10
    tmf06 and Jay Wright2 like this.
    07-11-15 04:06 PM
    Well it didn't brick the phone (good thing given it was "mandatory") but otherwise...meh. Not really impressed, prefered old look and feel, dislike the new text entry box. Then...in fairness...I still miss BBOS.

Get off my lawn!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 05:19 PM
    I got the update as well and its running smoothly. Great update
    07-11-15 06:09 PM
    PLEASE, if you want BlackBerry to care more about fixing MOGA support, visit this link.

https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-3116

The more people that vote on this issue, the more BlackBerry will notice.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150709_151730_edit.png 
Views:	136 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	362043

Posted via CB10
    Done!

Posted via CB10
    EchoesFX likes this.
    07-11-15 06:31 PM