I've already done allot of research here on crackberry (and Reddit) but couldn't find any hangouts app that'll work on my BlackBerry Q10.

I've got the full cobalt stack installed and tried to whitelist and patch hangouts (and google voice, and Google Keep) with no success!
    ....All the threads and posts with links to already patched apps are outdated!

I tried using Google talk (from blackberry limited) but it lacks all features and isn't working well (I want hangouts, so I could text with my Google voice number too).

Can anyone help me with Hangouts, Google Voice, and Google Keep (currently I use Keep from Namory - but doesn't like it)???

Thanks.
    03-10-19 04:31 PM
    I dont think there is a working hangouts anymore. The old way of patching and such just doesnt work anymore really. You are just going to have to weigh how much these features mean to you and upgrade from and unsupported OS if they are deemed needed
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-10-19 05:00 PM
    I've already done allot of research here on crackberry (and Reddit) but couldn't find any hangouts app that'll work on my BlackBerry Q10.

I've got the full cobalt stack installed and tried to whitelist and patch hangouts (and google voice, and Google Keep) with no success!
    ....All the threads and posts with links to already patched apps are outdated!

I tried using Google talk (from blackberry limited) but it lacks all features and isn't working well (I want hangouts, so I could text with my Google voice number too).

Can anyone help me with Hangouts, Google Voice, and Google Keep (currently I use Keep from Namory - but doesn't like it)???

Thanks.
    Hey Levi,

At least some of these should still work. By the way, Nemory's apps are actually just the Android apps themselves--he claims they are native but he is a fraud and a thief, so unfortunately it's actually dangerous to use his stuff. With that said, sine it's an Android app, that confirms that Keep will work at a minimum.

What errors are you getting when you try and run the patched and whitelisted apps? Anything relating to Play Services?
    03-14-19 03:37 AM
    Hey Levi,

At least some of these should still work. By the way, Nemory's apps are actually just the Android apps themselves--he claims they are native but he is a fraud and a thief, so unfortunately it's actually dangerous to use his stuff. With that said, sine it's an Android app, that confirms that Keep will work at a minimum.

What errors are you getting when you try and run the patched and whitelisted apps? Anything relating to Play Services?
    I tried Hangouts, Google voice, and keep after whitelisting and patching it, when I open the app it pops up that it need Google play services (I've installed the full Cobalt stack) and when I tried installing older versions, of the app it crashes.....
    03-14-19 09:15 AM
    I tried Hangouts, Google voice, and keep after whitelisting and patching it, when I open the app it pops up that it need Google play services (I've installed the full Cobalt stack) and when I tried installing older versions, of the app it crashes.....
    I moved from my Classic to a PRIV because I was unable to get Hangouts working on BB10.
    We use it for work and have dual factor authentication - this proved to be too much for all of the patching and Hg10, etc.

I really do recommend going to BB Android - I have recently moved to a Key2 and it is a GREAT phone - if you can't afford it then the Key2 LE is supposed to be quite good also.
    03-14-19 11:21 AM