05-18-16 03:02 PM
30 12
tools
    I had fight with my cousin bcs he said BlackBerry can't find a place in the marketing store. I told him that it's just a start and you haven't even tried the BlackBerry 10 os. He said that BlackBerry only rely on Android for there phones. I couldn't say anything. This soon will be said by every blackberry hater. I think BlackBerry should think of something better than android. No offence but I guess it is time we fight back. We should do something about this.

Posted via CB10
    Disown your cousin. We don't get to pick our family, but we can pick our friends.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    05-16-16 04:29 AM
    Does BlackBerry pay you to argue for them? I don't think so. Anyone can and will have his or her choice of smartphone, and the last thing I would do is to argue with anyone for any brand, not even for my favorite BlackBerry. I actually used to do so, paying for my girlfriend's BlackBerry or arguing with others on this very topic. I got tired of it simply because even BlackBerry themselves do not care about their customers. They care about those who do not yet own a BlackBerry. And, as you can see, the decision is there. I am still a loyal BlackBerry user and a proud one. I just don't see that they are going in the right direction. Sad, but it is very likely that Passport will be last BlackBerry.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-16 01:23 AM
    Why don't you contact SUPPORT BLACKBERRY on twitter or mail or phone and ask them?

Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-17-16 06:32 AM
    I can tell you that the Hypervisor update will fix your problem.

The phone will automatically market itself around the globe.

Can't wait. BB10 is best. Android virus, Apple sucks. Chen is love. BlackBerry is life.
    05-17-16 04:24 PM
    It's really a shame since I am just really starting to like the BB10 and the fluidity of it. And maybe just because people has started to leave the blackberry which makes it kind of "not mainstream"
    I've told lots of people that if the tried BB10 they would think it's the best OS there is but the perceived app gap puts them off.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 03:02 PM
30 12