05-18-16 03:02 PM
30 12
tools
    I had fight with my cousin bcs he said BlackBerry can't find a place in the marketing store. I told him that it's just a start and you haven't even tried the BlackBerry 10 os. He said that BlackBerry only rely on Android for there phones. I couldn't say anything. This soon will be said by every blackberry hater. I think BlackBerry should think of something better than android. No offence but I guess it is time we fight back. We should do something about this.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 06:05 AM
    To be precise, 'the start' was actually somewhat 20 years ago. And yes BlackBerry does rely on android.
    05-14-16 07:50 AM
    I had fight with my cousin bcs he said BlackBerry can't find a place in the marketing store. I told him that it's just a start and you haven't even tried the BlackBerry 10 os. He said that BlackBerry only rely on Android for there phones. I couldn't say anything. This soon will be said by every blackberry hater. I think BlackBerry should think of something better than android. No offence but I guess it is time we fight back. We should do something about this.

Posted via CB10

Sure you can fight back by giving BB 1 billion dollars on a regular basis that will keep their hardware division afloat. Or give a couple billion dollars to Prem Watsa so that you can own blackberry.

Other than that - it is just forum drama in crackberry.
    05-14-16 07:59 AM
    Start a petition.
    DrBoomBotz, Bla1ze, dejanh and 2 others like this.
    05-14-16 03:28 PM
    Grow Up !!!

Posted with SE
    Xeak likes this.
    05-14-16 05:58 PM
    05-14-16 06:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Buy your cousin a beer, accept the fact that you're cousin is right and let it go. BB10 is dead and BB does rely on Android
    05-14-16 06:31 PM
    I think BlackBerry should think of something better than android. No offence but I guess it is time we fight back. We should do something about this.
    We fought the good fight but not enough BB10 phones were sold. The company has announced that for the foreseeable future all new BlackBerry devices will be Android.
    05-14-16 07:07 PM
    Start a petition.
    And once that's done, start a new thread here about the petition

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    MB64 and jaydee5799 like this.
    05-15-16 04:37 AM
    Blackberry is Dead. Soon Windows 10 would be Dead. Blackberry and Microsoft should join hands to provide a third viable alternative other than ios and android.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 06:35 AM
    Blackberry is Dead. Soon Windows 10 would be Dead. Blackberry and Microsoft should join hands to provide a third viable alternative other than ios and android.

Posted via CB10
    nah, w10 is still the dominant OS in the PC business, wp will hang on for some while, wp is doing way better than BlackBerry.
    05-15-16 06:52 AM
    BlackBerry as in BB10, right?
    05-15-16 11:43 AM
    nah, w10 is still the dominant OS in the PC business, wp will hang on for some while, wp is doing way better than BlackBerry.

If by 'way better' you mean MS has the funds to keep it afloat even if it does nothing for them, sure.
    05-15-16 12:26 PM
    It's really a shame since I am just really starting to like the BB10 and the fluidity of it. And maybe just because people has started to leave the blackberry which makes it kind of "not mainstream"
    05-15-16 01:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    And I thought Apple was an exclusive club. With customers like this, I can't imagine why blackberry are failing...
    Ronindan likes this.
    05-15-16 01:47 PM
    It doesn't really matter if something is better than Android or iOS. That really doesn't matter these days.
    05-15-16 03:07 PM
    Of course there are detractors. There have been for years.

If you enjoy your BB phone, BB10, etc., does it matter what others think? Do you need some sort of validation?/
    acovey likes this.
    05-15-16 03:19 PM
    Start a petition.
    Oh that will work!!

LOL.....WOOF!
    MB64 likes this.
    05-15-16 03:35 PM
    Geez... your cousin is your family, BlackBerry is just a corporation developed a product you like to use. Get your priority straight man.
    05-15-16 07:09 PM
    People always rib me about using BBRY. They even call me a Neanderthal when they see my classic. I mean, yeah it is just a phone. It does the same basic thing that their samsungs or apples do, yet they are the ones who often start the fights. I never comment on their phones. I bought the classic actually because it was less expensive than a new iPhone and I'm not an app addict. So when people start the fight with me I just walk away, like I did in middle school when someone wanted to make fun of me for not having the cool-kid shoes. Yet, how is it the cool-kid shoes when all the kids have the same shoes? Religion isn't dead, it just switched to a different form of other people thinking they know what is best and then ganging up on a minority. BBRY should just accept we are a minority, a wonderful minority in the mobile device world. I still wear the same style of shoes as I did when I was a kid. My feet are still fine.
    acovey and madh263362 like this.
    05-15-16 07:20 PM
    If by 'way better' you mean MS has the funds to keep it afloat even if it does nothing for them, sure.
    Well, I'm not saying it's selling big-time and is gonna change the game, but it's getting support from many major apps and companies in where I live. And that was something BB10 never had, so yea I'd say it's doing way better.
    05-15-16 07:34 PM
    At the end of the day, you're still cousins and BlackBerry's just a phone. Go figure.
    MB64 likes this.
    05-15-16 09:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey good luck with that, may I suggest your tin foil hat may be a bit tight!
    05-15-16 09:53 PM
    And once that's done, start a new thread here about the petition

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Do we get a tin foil hat with every signature ! Woof!
    05-15-16 09:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    People did what they could. They bought what they needed and got bupkis in return. Poor support, mediocre updates, a scattering of popular apps, and a device that is otherwise pretty darned good. But they didn't meet everyone's needs, and the tide started dropping.

If I had a dime for every time I read 'We should do something, I could retire tomorrow. I've seen petitions, open letters, petitions, open letters of outrage, demands to pay for apps to get them in the stores, petitions, and did I say petitions?

Members gave it a go. And BlackBerry revved it in neutral until they ran out of gas. So now we can play with the wipers and listen to the radio until the battery dies. After that, it's twiddle our thumbs or move on.
    05-15-16 10:15 PM
30 12