Hey all

I have the passport and it had gumtree installed via snap and it was working fine. I saw an update for gumtree in snap and yes I updated it. After the installation it wouldn't run. I patched the APK with lucky patcher and still no luck

Any idea what must? Happened? It was working fine before.

sent using Blackberry Passport on Tapatalk
    08-16-15 07:55 AM
    Hey all

I have the passport and it had gumtree installed via snap and it was working fine. I saw an update for gumtree in snap and yes I updated it. After the installation it wouldn't run. I patched the APK with lucky patcher and still no luck

Do you have the rest of Cobalt's Google Play Services installed?

More and more apps are moving to using these services.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-16-15 08:04 AM
    Do you have the rest of Cobalt's Google Play Services installed?

More and more apps are moving to using these services.

Yup I got everything installed. Have foldered them in the phone too

I love and use gumtree a lot and now all of a sudden it stopped working. I guess it's going to be a pain for me to use gumtree on passport.

If you use gumtree on passport and if it's working fine, DONOT update it or you might end up like me regretting what I did.

08-16-15 08:09 AM
    The app is in the standard amazon app store - does that help? ... hm perhaps not

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 08:34 AM
    I love and use gumtree a lot and now all of a sudden it stopped working. I guess it's going to be a pain for me to use gumtree on passport.

If you use gumtree on passport and if it's working fine, DONOT update it or you might end up like me regretting what I did.

Just go to apkmirror and grab an older version.

08-16-15 08:41 AM
    Lucky me that made me realize I have the old APK downloaded in my downloads folder. Installed that and back in action. Phewww so glad I got gumtree back. Never going to update it again. Lol.

08-16-15 03:57 PM
    Hey all

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...a5b7f1a708.jpg

Looks like you did not patch the new version. Or did you?
    08-20-15 10:40 AM
    Looks like you did not patch the new version. Or did you?
    Hi Cobalt

Yes I did patch the new one. Basically followed your method of patching and installing also making sure the original unpatched version is uninstalled and deleted.

08-20-15 03:55 PM
    same thing happened to me. Gumtree app was being laggy, so I foolishly deleted and when I reinstalled same 'google services' message pops up on my Z10. Tried Lucky Patcher (great app) but alas didnt fix it, then GMap patcher to get google services across but no joy. resorted to finding an earlier version (2.6.0) and viola I'm back on gumtree Sorry would post link to version I used but I'm a crackberry virgin hence no links allowed.
    09-19-15 04:03 AM
    Erm, why don't you install the GumTree App in BlackBerry World? Surely this would fix all the problems?

--- Scratch that, it appears that app doesn't work.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on OS 10.3.3.271
    Attached Thumbnails Gumtree stopped working after update-img_20150919_125808.png  
    09-19-15 05:59 AM
    Reinstall. Some apps stopped to work after update. A reinstallation might help

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.3.2.2639; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.2.2639 ; Germany.
    09-19-15 06:02 AM
    I'm in Australia and I don't see the Australian version so had to go back to the "working" version from android.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-19-15 06:02 AM
    Apk's are nothing but ****tt

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    09-19-15 06:21 AM
    Hey all

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...a5b7f1a708.jpg

It's not even bb10 native app it's android version and android apps make your phone vulnerable and risky!

BlackBerry Beast 2BF98A26 
    09-19-15 06:22 AM
    So is there an alternative safer method other than using the gumtree website?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-20-15 01:29 AM
    I got the same thing after with Shazam!! Arrrrg!!!

I also made a thread on StereoTube cause the download link it provides doesn't usually work. It take you to the web browser and you can manage from there but I think changes have been made to the browser perhaps.
    Either way that was my favorite way to download music and search for it seamlessly. PooPoo!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:15 AM