It is no longer valid.
    02-23-21 02:56 PM
    It is no longer valid.
    What's no longer valid?
    My Google Contacts account is syncing with my BB10 device just fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-21 06:49 PM
    Are you lucky, or do you know another method. My Q10 doesn't work since Sunday. I deleted my account and could not return. My contacts are in Yahoo and Google accounts, but cannot be brought back to my Q10. For now, I've resorted to a mess called Iphon.
    02-24-21 12:27 AM
    Are you lucky, or do you know another method. My Q10 doesn't work since Sunday. I deleted my account and could not return. My contacts are in Yahoo and Google accounts, but cannot be brought back to my Q10. For now, I've resorted to a mess called Iphon.
    Do you have two step verification turned on in your Google account?
    02-24-21 05:32 AM
    Do you have two step verification turned on in your Google account?
    Without it, will it sync on Bb10?
    03-11-21 04:52 AM
    Without it, will it sync on Bb10?
    Only if you turn on "Less secure app access".
    03-11-21 05:00 AM
    I have done all of above methods but no luck
    please help me for bb passport
    03-20-21 04:06 AM
    These steps work. You'll just have to try again more carefully.
    03-20-21 10:22 AM
    Do you have two step verification turned on in your google account?
    If there's anything about the guide you don't understand, say so, otherwise we can't help.
    03-20-21 11:00 AM
    Hey.
    I just successfully set up syncing my contacts to google, but opposite this guide, I wish to do reverse thing. Sync my Passport to Google. I did a little research on CB but didn't quite find answer to this.
    I have few hundred contacts stored locally in my passport and none on google account. Now after setting up sync in my contacts I have separate list "Google contact sync".
    What's the proper way to add my local contacts to that Google sync list? Select all local contacts manually and then hit "copy to" and then check two checkboxes (locally and google sync) and "save"? Some ppl in other posts mentioned some "merge" button but I can't see it.
    06-01-21 12:25 AM
    Hey.
    I just successfully set up syncing my contacts to google, but opposite this guide, I wish to do reverse thing. Sync my Passport to Google. I did a little research on CB but didn't quite find answer to this.
    I have few hundred contacts stored locally in my passport and none on google account. Now after setting up sync in my contacts I have separate list "Google contact sync".
    What's the proper way to add my local contacts to that Google sync list? Select all local contacts manually and then hit "copy to" and then check two checkboxes (locally and google sync) and "save"? Some ppl in other posts mentioned some "merge" button but I can't see it.
    For me the easiest was to export my Local Contacts to a CSV file using a backup App on my Z10, then deleted all the contacts in my Local Account on the device. Using a web browser I imported the CSV file into my email service (outlook, google, yahoo.... which ever you use). Then if that account is set to sync on my phone, I would have all those contact back. Any new contacts I added, I made sure which account it was added too..

Merge was for if you had duplicate contacts...
    06-01-21 08:09 AM
    I dropped my KEYone, so am using my Z30 while I await for parts...

The steps worked for me.

Points for clarification:

1. Go to Accounts.

Settings->Accounts and see BlackBerry Accounts heading with Gmail listed with your email address and Calendar, Email listed underneath. If you see Contacts, you might want to tap on Gmail, then delete the Contacts item, as you'll be making one from scratch.

4. Tap CardDav

CalDAV and CardDav are listed next to each other. Make sure to select CardDav.
    06-15-21 01:56 PM
    Well, my backups have been running/syncing fine up until yesterday. Logged into Google as I thought maybe I need to update the password for some reason, and it looks like the server address has changed. Anyone else run into this and or know the full address or are we dead?
    06-07-23 01:09 PM
    Well, my backups have been running/syncing fine up until yesterday. Logged into Google as I thought maybe I need to update the password for some reason, and it looks like the server address has changed. Anyone else run into this and or know the full address or are we dead?
    imap.gmail.com

smtp.gmail.com
    06-07-23 01:52 PM
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's my contacts backup that has stopped syncing/backing up, not my email
    06-07-23 02:10 PM
    Here too. BB says CardDav info is wrong and no more contacts syncing.
    06-08-23 02:39 AM
    Same thing happened here - it insists the information is incorrect. Looking for a fix as time permits.
    06-08-23 10:50 AM
    Same thing happened here - it insists the information is incorrect. Looking for a fix as time permits.
    Same Here Google seems change somthing until 23 May 2023
    06-13-23 10:58 AM
    It happens to my BB Q10, too, since about 1 week. Today CalDav (Calendar) does also not sync, in addtion. Someone else face that?
    06-14-23 05:04 AM
    Exactly the same here - on all my Classics and Passports, out of the blue - all was definitely working a week ago then CardDav stopped working. CalDav seems to have stopped working today. **Edit & Update** as of 16 June 10am GMT, Calendar sync is working, using an App Password generated on the Google App Passwords page. Same procedure still won't work with CardDav..............
    Last edited by goncal; 06-16-23 at 04:05 AM.
    06-15-23 02:49 AM
    same issue on other app https://github.com/bitfireAT/davx5-ose/discussions/337
    seem need out ""Google’s CardDAV requires OAuth 2.0"
    06-15-23 07:47 AM
    It looks as if sadly this app can't be installed on our BlackBerrys - Android runtime being 4.3 and if I'm not mistaken the app is 4.3.4
    06-16-23 03:44 AM
    It looks as if sadly this app can't be installed on our BlackBerrys - Android runtime being 4.3 and if I'm not mistaken the app is 4.3.4
    it's not a link for installation but for show it is a general issues for authenfication without OAuth 2.0 on carddav.
    hope someone get solution on bb10 (sorry for english i'm french)
    06-16-23 08:28 AM
    Like lolo says, the link is merely a reference to show the issue is more widespread than BB10.
    But just as sadly there is no workaround at this point, but I will update the first post if a fix comes around.
    vladi2993 likes this.
    06-16-23 11:47 AM
    The link does take me to a github rep with an apk which I manage to download yet can't install.
    06-16-23 11:48 AM
205 ... 6789