07-31-20 01:15 PM
32 12
tools
    Is your service provider Verizon?
    no. I am from the Philippines. Just wait for the calendar to load. Set the Sync Interval = 5 minutes. Then Sync Past Events = 1 Year

Fantastic... any work around for FB calendar

Posted via CB10
    I haven't tried. I will add a tutorial for that in this thread as soon as I have figured it out
    06-30-20 11:41 PM
    no. I am from the Philippines. Just wait for the calendar to load. Set the Sync Interval = 5 minutes. Then Sync Past Events = 1 Year

I haven't tried. I will add a tutorial for that in this thread as soon as I have figured it out
    The calendar won't load initially at all and the shortest sync interval that I see in the subscribed calendar screen is is 6 hours.
    07-01-20 07:17 AM
    Tried 2-B without success. Since this is Google problem(?) I consulted YouTube. Added method by "agent juicy." This allowed access to Google-Android world. A by product is I have in settings /account a third party Google listing in addition to standard account settings. I now seem to snyc. I didn't want the Google setting, the but it seems to help with functions.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-20 10:50 PM
    Tried 2-B without success. Since this is Google problem(?) I consulted YouTube. Added method by "agent juicy." This allowed access to Google-Android world. A by product is I have in settings /account a third party Google listing in addition to standard account settings. I now seem to snyc. I didn't want the Google setting, the but it seems to help with functions.

Posted via CB10
    I also still cannot get 2-B to work. Continues to say "your account Subscribed Calendar cannot be authenticated with your service provider".

Do you happen to have a link to how you got it to work? I tried googling agent juicy youtube and cannot find anything.
    07-06-20 08:05 AM
    "blackberry with agent juicy" There are three entries listed. Good luck.
    07-06-20 09:35 AM
    Method 1-B worked for me.
    Thanks a lot !
    07-19-20 07:24 PM
    for method 1B - using google account with app password for blackberry calendar i had to ACTUALLY TYPE THE SPACE CHARACTER!!!!
    google password said it was a 16 character paswword and they showed up spaced up in 4 character groups.

it was simply NOT WORKING just by entering the 16 characters one next to the other (IMAGINE THAT) so i just said to myself "as ******** as it would seem i WILL ADD THE SPACE TOO" between the 4 groups AND IT WORKED.

like O M G. i was about to abort it all and forget my Classic in a drawer..
    07-31-20 01:15 PM
32 12