Is your service provider Verizon?
    no. I am from the Philippines. Just wait for the calendar to load. Set the Sync Interval = 5 minutes. Then Sync Past Events = 1 Year

Fantastic... any work around for FB calendar

Posted via CB10
    I haven't tried. I will add a tutorial for that in this thread as soon as I have figured it out
    06-30-20 11:41 PM
    no. I am from the Philippines. Just wait for the calendar to load. Set the Sync Interval = 5 minutes. Then Sync Past Events = 1 Year

I haven't tried. I will add a tutorial for that in this thread as soon as I have figured it out
    The calendar won't load initially at all and the shortest sync interval that I see in the subscribed calendar screen is is 6 hours.
    07-01-20 07:17 AM
    Tried 2-B without success. Since this is Google problem(?) I consulted YouTube. Added method by "agent juicy." This allowed access to Google-Android world. A by product is I have in settings /account a third party Google listing in addition to standard account settings. I now seem to snyc. I didn't want the Google setting, the but it seems to help with functions.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-20 10:50 PM
    Tried 2-B without success. Since this is Google problem(?) I consulted YouTube. Added method by "agent juicy." This allowed access to Google-Android world. A by product is I have in settings /account a third party Google listing in addition to standard account settings. I now seem to snyc. I didn't want the Google setting, the but it seems to help with functions.

Posted via CB10
    I also still cannot get 2-B to work. Continues to say "your account Subscribed Calendar cannot be authenticated with your service provider".

Do you happen to have a link to how you got it to work? I tried googling agent juicy youtube and cannot find anything.
    07-06-20 08:05 AM
    "blackberry with agent juicy" There are three entries listed. Good luck.
    07-06-20 09:35 AM
    Method 1-B worked for me.
    Thanks a lot !
    07-19-20 07:24 PM
    for method 1B - using google account with app password for blackberry calendar i had to ACTUALLY TYPE THE SPACE CHARACTER!!!!
    google password said it was a 16 character paswword and they showed up spaced up in 4 character groups.

it was simply NOT WORKING just by entering the 16 characters one next to the other (IMAGINE THAT) so i just said to myself "as ******** as it would seem i WILL ADD THE SPACE TOO" between the 4 groups AND IT WORKED.

like O M G. i was about to abort it all and forget my Classic in a drawer..
    07-31-20 01:15 PM
    I seem to recall using google to export or import the ics or icalendar file.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings/export

Posted via CB10
    08-06-20 07:33 PM
    Hiya, Many thanks for your very informative thread. I've already set up two accounts: (1) Calendar and 2) Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync Accounts). I only did this as I'm moving from Blackberry Q10 to an Android device. Since I've got very important entries on my BB device it's very important to move them all to the new one. Apparently using Google Calendar seems to be the only effective option as I've already tried many other suggested solutions. However, although I did manage to create the above mentioned accounts, nothing has been moved from my BB calendar into the Google Calendar. Any advice? Do I have to sit and wait or do I need to run an app or ...? Cheers
    08-28-20 08:16 AM
    Hadn't used my Passport SE for a few months and was going to use it again, but realized the calendar wasn't working. Tried Method 1A, 1B, and 2B. Only 1B worked for me.

Thanks so much for the guide!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    09-01-20 12:49 AM
    Hiya, Many thanks for your very informative thread. I've already set up two accounts: (1) Calendar and 2) Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync Accounts). I only did this as I'm moving from Blackberry Q10 to an Android device. Since I've got very important entries on my BB device it's very important to move them all to the new one. Apparently using Google Calendar seems to be the only effective option as I've already tried many other suggested solutions. However, although I did manage to create the above mentioned accounts, nothing has been moved from my BB calendar into the Google Calendar. Any advice? Do I have to sit and wait or do I need to run an app or ...? Cheers

Try using the blackberry link. Sync calendar contacts with Microsoft Outlook.
    09-04-20 07:43 PM
36 12