THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF GOOGLE ACCOUNT:

1. Private or Personal Account (There are two methods for this)
    2. Company Account Powered by Google thru GSuite (There are two methods for this, but 100% success on METHOD 2-B)
    For your Personal Account:

METHOD 1-A

• Go to Settings
    • Then tap Accounts
    • Tap Add Account
    • Scroll down and tap Advanced below
    • Then Tap CalDAV
    • Fill in the following details in this manner:

Username / Email Address = type your complete email address (Ex. [email protected])
    Password = your account password
    Server = https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/[email protected]/events

Then Done.
    METHOD 1-B

Alternatively, you can also go to the Security Settings of your Google Account. Enable two-step verification. After enabling two step verification, create an app password for calendar. Follow the steps above, but input the generated password this time. See my screenshots below
    [Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-24-.png

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-26-.png

For your Company Account powered by Google:

METHOD 2-A

Prerequisites or Requirement:

Before you can use Google Sync, your administrator needs to enable it. After you set up Google Sync, your admin might also have additional device management capabilities (such as remote wipe or password requirements). Contact your admin for details.

But if you don't know if its enabled or not, you can try the method below. If it doesn't work, it means Google Sync is not enabled for your Company GSuite Account

Steps:

• Open Settings
    • Tap Accounts
    • Select Add Account
    • Scroll down and tap Avanced
    • Select Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync
    • Enter your Google Account email address.Leave the Domain field blank.
    • For Username, enter your Google Account email address.
    • For Password, enter your Google Account password.
    • For the server address, enter m.google.com.
    • Tap Next and select which services you’d like to sync. (Ex. Calendar, Contacts, Etc.)

ENABLING TWO STEP VERIFICATION for COMPANY ACCOUNT depends on the GSuite Settings controlled by your company administrator. Just as my account below, it is not available. You may contact your company GSuite administrator for this option.

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-25-.png
    METHOD 2-B

The ultimate way of getting your calendar back is to subscribe for it.

STEPS:

• Go to a browser (preferably use a PC) or just set your mobile browser to desktop mode
    • View your calendar https://calendar.google.com
    • In the left panel, look for "My calendars" and hover over the calendar you wish to display on your blackberry device to reveal the three dots. (Just see the screenshots below)
    • Click on the three dots to reveal settings and sharing option then tap it.
    • Scroll down the page and look for the address of your calendar in iCal Format. Copy this address and perhaps you may want to send this to your device as text file through bluetooth if you are using a PC.
    • On your phone, tap Settings followed by Accounts
    • Tap Add Account followed by Subscribed Calendar
    • In the Calendar Name field, enter your full email address as this is your calendar ID.
    • In the Server Address field, enter the address for the calendar in iCal format. You may use either of the public or private address.
    • Do not fill in the email address and password to avoid error.

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-30-_li.jpg

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-32-_li.jpg

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-33-_li.jpg

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-34-_li.jpg
    Last edited by CarSocMaguinsay; 06-20-20 at 07:23 AM. Reason: remove url tag to avoid shortening, add screenshots, modified method
    06-19-20 10:06 PM
    A) With two step verification enabled you will need to create an app password for "Contacts on my BlackBerry" or similar. Copy and paste this password here.

B) If you don't have two step verification enabled, simply enter your Google account password in this field.
    06-19-20 11:17 PM
    A) With two step verification enabled you will need to create an app password for "Contacts on my BlackBerry" or similar. Copy and paste this password here.

B) If you don't have two step verification enabled, simply enter your Google account password in this field.
    You are right, but the availability of two step verification and some sign in settings are only and readily available for personal accounts. For company accounts powered by Google (thru GSuite), these settings and the availability of some features are oftentimes controlled also by the GSuite Administrator. Only a personal account has the full privileges of changing some features of the security settings. I noticed this one because I had two accounts. I can only enable two step verification and create app password on my personal account but not on my company account.

SCREENSHOT OF MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT. It has app password option and two step verification method.

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-24-.png

SCREENSHOT OF MY WORK/COMPANY ACCOUNT. No option for turning on two step verification and and creating app password is not available.

[Guide] How To Sync Google Calendar Account to Your BB10 Device.-screenshot-25-.png
    Last edited by CarSocMaguinsay; 06-20-20 at 12:34 AM. Reason: add screenshots and clarification
    lolo9269 likes this.
    06-20-20 12:09 AM
    Perfect. Well needed guide, thanks.
    CarSocMaguinsay likes this.
    06-20-20 05:57 AM
    Perfect. Well needed guide, thanks.
    I just copied your style. Thanks by the way for your guide. I am new here so I do have a lot of respect to you guys.
    06-20-20 07:16 AM
    I made some changes in the guide. Method 2-B is fail-proof and tested for company or work accounts.
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-20-20 07:20 AM
    Great guide! Thanks for putting this together.
    06-20-20 09:03 AM
    Bb10 still alive

Posted via CB10
    06-20-20 10:51 AM
    I made some changes in the guide. Method 2-B is fail-proof and tested for company or work accounts.
    Thank you so much for this guide!

Passport & PlayBook in 2020 because why not
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-20-20 07:14 PM
    Thank you! I had to use method 1-B (1-A didn't work for personal gmail) and went straight to method 2-B for work account. I'm back in business and really appreciate you posting this information!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-22-20 10:31 AM
    Thanks. This is very helpful!
    06-22-20 03:55 PM
    For your Personal Account:

For your Company Account powered by Google:
    I keep getting a message that my login info for calDav has changed or is incorrect. This is for type A

Posted via CB10
    06-22-20 05:57 PM
    I keep getting a message that my login info for calDav has changed or is incorrect. This is for type A

Posted via CB10
    If you have created your own email, it's a personal email. Try method 1 if it is

Posted via CB10
    06-22-20 06:39 PM
    If you have created your own email, it's a personal email. Try method 1 if it is

Posted via CB10
    My email is just a standard [email protected]. I followed the steps but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    Eve Ffrench likes this.
    06-23-20 12:21 AM
    My email is just a standard [email protected]. I followed the steps but no luck.

Posted via CB10
    Remove first all of your email accounts. Follow method 2-B it's guaranteed to work for any type of account

Posted via CB10
    lobbyintx likes this.
    06-23-20 02:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Any Luck? I'm having the same issue- personal phone- personal accounts. BB tech walked me through this and it all worked for a day or two now its error messages all day long. Dropped docs, pics, and calendar. Email seems to right itself but nothing else does and the notifications are relentless.
    06-23-20 05:27 PM
    Any Luck? I'm having the same issue- personal phone- personal accounts. BB tech walked me through this and it all worked for a day or two now its error messages all day long. Dropped docs, pics, and calendar. Email seems to right itself but nothing else does and the notifications are relentless.
    Do you have two step verification enabled or disabled?
    06-23-20 07:58 PM
    Thank you so very much!!!! I have been getting these alert messages for the last week and they have been driving me crazy!!!!
    I logged into my gmail on my pc then clicked on my calendar
    I used "Method 2-B"
    It was easy peezy thank you thank you!!!!!
    Peace
    Gina

For your Company Account powered by Google:[/QUOTE]
    06-23-20 09:05 PM
    Remove first all of your email accounts. Follow method 2-B it's guaranteed to work for any type of account

Posted via CB10
    2-B method worked!! thank you.
    06-23-20 10:30 PM
    2-B method worked!! thank you.
    I just noticed that I can't add an item to my calendar but at least I can see what's there since it's a shared calendar.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-20 06:53 AM
    When you use 2-B method does it automatically load your calendar items or do you have to wait for the 1st sync (interval set to 6 hours)?
    06-25-20 07:25 AM
    I have not been successful using method 2-B. When I use the private ical link it tells me my account Subscribed Calendar cannot be authenticated with your service provider (Verizon) and to make sure the account settings are correct.

When I use the public link it looks like it is successful after verifying; however, even after the 1st sync interval is long passed nothing loads.

Am I the only one who it hasn't worked for?
    06-25-20 07:31 AM
    I am using private link and it works just fine

Posted via CB10
    06-25-20 07:02 PM
    I am using private link and it works just fine

Posted via CB10
    Is your service provider Verizon?
    06-29-20 08:19 AM
    Fantastic... any work around for FB calendar

Posted via CB10
    06-29-20 08:49 PM
36 12