05-06-13 02:22 PM
    Cool, thanks for posting!
    I'll check this video out later.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-06-13 02:48 PM
    Very professional indeed. I'm still a bit concerned over the single task approach by BlackBerry ... each product at a time for launch before going full out. It's efficient and it seems to be working but I doubt that this R10 will do so well unless its priced at least $300US/CAN/etc cheaper globally at full retail than the Q10 is.

BES10 needs a MAJOR marketing push!! Its so damned advanced vs the competition.
    05-06-13 05:10 PM
    Very professional indeed. I'm still a bit concerned over the single task approach by BlackBerry ... each product at a time for launch before going full out. It's efficient and it seems to be working but I doubt that this R10 will do so well unless its priced at least $300US/CAN/etc cheaper globally at full retail than the Q10 is.

BES10 needs a MAJOR marketing push!! Its so damned advanced vs the competition.
    LOLs.
    You DO know that as a regular end-consumer, you won't hear anything about marketing BES10.

BES10 is sold to businesses and corporations, showing you a 30 second advertisement about BES10 to end-consumers is a waste of advertising dollars. BlackBerry has probably a large sales team aimed at BES10 target market. The way you sell be a corporation is not the way you sell to a regular joe off the street.
    05-06-13 05:29 PM
    I enjoyed his responses, very professional...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/blackber...010400959.html

And on Yahoo, no less. Hah.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    05-06-13 06:34 PM
    LOLs.
    You DO know that as a regular end-consumer, you won't hear anything about marketing BES10.

BES10 is sold to businesses and corporations, showing you a 30 second advertisement about BES10 to end-consumers is a waste of advertising dollars. BlackBerry has probably a large sales team aimed at BES10 target market. The way you sell be a corporation is not the way you sell to a regular joe off the street.
    I'm not just a regular end user
    (check my post history and you'll see I'm quite well versed in BES. I work in IT and have troubleshooted in various industries, blackberry's and BES, some using Boxtone).

BES10 to end-consumers is NOT a waste of advertising dollars. We're in the world of where the end user influences corporate offerings towards "Bring your own device", why do you think there is over 20 MDM solutions today where just 5yrs ago there were less than 10? Marketing the security model of BES10 will have, even if passive, influence on how end users consider their security.
    05-07-13 09:54 AM