.. you cant open multiple emails/messages or multiple attachments on separate emails.

It's like opening folders in a Windows explorer but only in a single window. You open several subfolders and if you want to go the to the root folder you need to press back several times thus closing the files/folders you opened.

Well you can open several attachments from different emails but you need to open the app (adobe reader or docs to go) and look from there your file. And that's never easy.

How about giving the Hub an ability to make the hub objects "sticky"? Or basically open multiple hub objects?

(*please merge as I'm sure this was complained before)
    rai187 likes this.
    08-07-14 07:35 PM
    Well yes, if you press back you're closing them. Aside from Browser, I don't think any app has the capability to open multiple files at the moment

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    08-07-14 08:33 PM
    It's like opening folders in a Windows explorer but only in a single window. You open several subfolders and if you want to go the to the root folder you need to press back several times thus closing the files/folders you opened.
    Touch the back button, and drag your finger to the right. You should be right back to your root. It's called 'peek'.

Well you can open several attachments from different emails but you need to open the app (adobe reader or docs to go) and look from there your file. And that's never easy.
    Have you tried the "attachments" view in the hub?
    08-07-14 10:22 PM
    .. you cant open multiple emails/messages or multiple attachments on separate emails.

How about giving the Hub an ability to make the hub objects "sticky"? Or basically open multiple hub objects?

(*please merge as I'm sure this was complained before)
    You could try to use the attachments tab. Plus try to remember that it's a phone first, not a computer. All these things will make the OS complicated.

Living a retro life fulfilling the intentions of yesterday. By tomorrow, I will be ready for today.
    08-07-14 10:27 PM
    Which mobile OS can, though?

Asking too much, are we?
    08-07-14 10:37 PM