hi everyone

I recently updated my Z10 to the latest software

and I got all my pictures and all my music deleted

I am really very upset because I had screenshots of my passwords that I don't even remember

This is so frustrating, I have upgraded the software previously as well but nothing like that has ever happened; I don't know whether it has happened to someone else or not.

Any help regarding recovering my deleted files would be appreciated.
    09-28-13 03:22 PM
    I'm assuming you had them saved on the device? Or you didn't take the SD card out as per suggestions on upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:24 PM
    I'm assuming you had them saved on the device? Or you didn't take the SD card out as per suggestions on upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    Probably saved to the device and didn't backup using Link. I have 53 Gb of data on my card, which I have never removed during an update. Never had a issue.

If it was saved to a card and there is an issue, there are data recovery programs that may be able to retrieve the info. I thought it's only lost if it's over-written, but I may be wrong.
    09-28-13 03:45 PM

hi everyone

I recently updated my Z10 to the latest software

and I got all my pictures and all my music deleted

I am really very upset because I had screenshots of my passwords that I don't even remember

This is so frustrating, I have upgraded the software previously as well but nothing like that has ever happened; I don't know whether it has happened to someone else or not.

Any help regarding recovering my deleted files would be appreciated.
    Was this an official update pushed to your device, or did you install one of the latest leaks?

I'm assuming that you didn't perform a backup before running the update. It's been a while since I ran an official update, but I seem to recall that it recommends backing up before updating.

If all your data was on your device, I'm afraid it is likely lost.
    09-28-13 07:52 PM
    Yup. Always back up buddy. And am sorry to lost your data.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-29-13 11:43 AM