And then boil it for at least 10 minutes and dry it in the oven @ 400 degrees...
    Are u trying to be funny?
    Don't try to act stupid, it's been proven that a security wipe after installing an OS, removes some of the bugs and errors.
    If u got nothing good to say? Then don't!

Posted via Q10
    12-02-14 10:27 PM
    Are you sure it's under three weeks?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 11:42 PM
    Are u trying to be funny?
    Don't try to act stupid, it's been proven that a security wipe after installing an OS, removes some of the bugs and errors.
    If u got nothing good to say? Then don't!
    First, yes that was funny.

Second, it's been proven just as often that a security wipe after installing an OS has no effect. Unless you have personally tested both and have empirical evidence, you're passing along baseless claims. If that doesn't fit your narrative, get a new narrative...
    12-03-14 01:07 AM
    First, yes that was funny.

Second, it's been proven just as often that a security wipe after installing an OS has no effect. Unless you have personally tested both and have empirical evidence, you're passing along baseless claims. If that doesn't fit your narrative, get a new narrative...
    Well "hahaha" then.
    Go install a dev OS n do a security wipe, u'll find the difference!

Posted via Q10
    12-03-14 01:32 AM
    If using Sachesi to update a Passport, just remove the fuse.bar file from the Blitz file prior to installing the Blitz.

The original file remains on the device and Blend works.

Simples !!!
    12-03-14 03:25 AM
    Just got the PP and loving it for a day plus. Have it set up exactly as I like it- all the apps, including the Google patches, etc. Question is should I update to OS 1154 + Radio 1155 'Blitz' Non-Destructive or wait for an even more stable version of 10.3.1? I'm hearing a "final" release may be a month or two away. Is this version nearly bug free or wait?
    Thanks. GT
    i bought one too. it came with 10.3.0.1418. Working perfect. I suggest you to wait for the official as i believe somehow leaks lead malfuncion the phone.
    12-03-14 03:31 AM
    i bought one too. it came with 10.3.0.1418. Working perfect. I suggest you to wait for the official as i believe somehow leaks lead malfuncion the phone.
    I also have a new passport and I am on the fence about installing a leak, I ran the leaks on my z30 without any major problems, but I might just wait for the official release to be pushed out since the launch of the classic is only a few weeks away.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-03-14 05:13 AM
    I've been doing some testing with this on my spare z10--going from 10.2.1.3442 with lots of android apps installed to test the runtime etc to 10.3.1.1154 using the Blitz method, and it has worked beautifully. I have done the conversion 3 times changing various parameters and have encountered no problems. However this was with my spare z10. I, of course, also used the Blitz for my Passport and had no problems. Still there are no guarantees are there?
    How did you avoid the bugs in the remember app where you can't see notes that were in Unfiled Entries and the BlackBerry Assistant not being able to search apps which some people have encountered when going from 10.2.1 to 10.3.x?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=970763

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 05:32 AM
    Well "hahaha" then.
    Go install a dev OS n do a security wipe, u'll find the difference!

Posted via Q10
    Lol melaach decanni kutta doesn't return z10.

Jatt takes passport from your deccani kutta kinsmen.

Melaach never win,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।
    12-03-14 06:02 AM
    I'm looking forward to all the posts saying "Jesus, I wish I'd installed the leak ages ago " when the final version (1154) is rolled out.

I've had it on my Z30 since it was launched and it's flawless. Great battery life, fast, fluid, excellent Android integration. The best mobile OS I've ever used, by a long way.

Make a backup of your phone, install 10.3.1.1154 via an autoloader. And enjoy. If you don't like it, restore 10.2.1. It's a no brainer.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 07:21 AM
    If you have a brand new device and not invested in settings and files/apps, best thing to do is do a destructive autoloader. easy and clean.
    12-03-14 08:07 AM
    Noooooooo

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 08:27 AM
    Hello, I got My Passport! I updated too .1154 thru Autoloader. Does anyone help me get Blend working or have link? Thank You.
    12-03-14 10:15 AM
    Hello, I got My Passport! I updated too .1154 thru Autoloader. Does anyone help me get Blend working or have link? Thank You.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1154-a-977126/
    12-03-14 10:21 AM
    Just install and i'll be good to go?
    12-03-14 10:23 AM
    Just install and i'll be good to go?
    side load and blend will work again. Been discussed many times before including this thread.
    enjoy.
    12-03-14 07:26 PM
    How did you avoid the bugs in the remember app where you can't see notes that were in Unfiled Entries and the BlackBerry Assistant not being able to search apps which some people have encountered when going from 10.2.1 to 10.3.x?

Blackberry Assistance will not return or find applications 10.3.1.938 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    I did not test the Remember app but I have tested the Blackberry Assistant quite thoroughly and it seems to work fine.
    12-03-14 07:41 PM
    I'm not sure I understand the reservations expressed here about installing a 10.3.1 leak over the 10.3.0 that comes preloaded on a Passport.

There are so many added features in 10.3.1, and about the only problem anyone has had with the later and latest 10.3.1 leaks has to do with occasional flickering of the screen (whether that also occurs in 10.3.0, I don't know), some wifi issues with the 1155 radio (you can autoload a radio in the 900 series), and the need to install an earlier Blend file, simply because the new PC and Mac Blend programs have yet to be released by Blackberry.

The time to load 10.3.1 is before you have any data or settings or your own Android programs on the phone, because you can do an autoload and then a security wipe and you haven't lost anything. And then you can restore all the media backup from your previous BB, and all the App data (selectively with details, if you are on a PC and not on a Mac, and some people say not to restore the BlackBerry Runtime from the App data), but definitely not the Settings data from your old phone. Back up your SMS messages first on the old phone with SMS Backup or a similar app to your media card, and transfer the backup to your new phone. Also, associate the Remember app with Evernote so you don't lose what's in Remember.

I've found the 1154/1155 to work very well on my Passport. The wifi may not be the absolute greatest--I'm not sure--and I've thought about autoloading the 939 or 996 radio, but then I might have to load the core 1154 OS again via Sachesi if I soft brick the Passport, and I'm not sure if I want to take that chance.

Bottom line: for me, the time to autoload the latest stable leak is when you first get a phone, and thereby get a good, clean head start.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    12-03-14 07:58 PM
    Bottom line: for me, the time to autoload the latest stable leak is when you first get a phone, and thereby get a good, clean head start.[/QUOTE]

+1

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1154
    12-03-14 08:23 PM
    I'm not sure I understand the reservations expressed here about installing a 10.3.1 leak over the 10.3.0 that comes preloaded on a Passport.

There are so many added features in 10.3.1, and about the only problem anyone has had with the later and latest 10.3.1 leaks has to do with occasional flickering of the screen (whether that also occurs in 10.3.0, I don't know), some wifi issues with the 1155 radio (you can autoload a radio in the 900 series), and the need to install an earlier Blend file, simply because the new PC and Mac Blend programs have yet to be released by Blackberry.

The time to load 10.3.1 is before you have any data or settings or your own Android programs on the phone, because you can do an autoload and then a security wipe and you haven't lost anything. And then you can restore all the media backup from your previous BB, and all the App data (selectively with details, if you are on a PC and not on a Mac, and some people say not to restore the BlackBerry Runtime from the App data), but definitely not the Settings data from your old phone. Back up your SMS messages first on the old phone with SMS Backup or a similar app to your media card, and transfer the backup to your new phone. Also, associate the Remember app with Evernote so you don't lose what's in Remember.

I've found the 1154/1155 to work very well on my Passport. The wifi may not be the absolute greatest--I'm not sure--and I've thought about autoloading the 939 or 996 radio, but then I might have to load the core 1154 OS again via Sachesi if I soft brick the Passport, and I'm not sure if I want to take that chance.

Bottom line: for me, the time to autoload the latest stable leak is when you first get a phone, and thereby get a good, clean head start.
    I'm running the 996 radio on my Passport, very stable radio. Thank Mecca he did the work to make sure it worked.
    mrfreeze and KenV54 like this.
    12-03-14 08:24 PM
    I'm running the 996 radio on my Passport, very stable radio. Thank Mecca he did the work to make sure it worked.
    Yes, Mecca has done terrific work here.

Had you been running 1155 before? Did you autoload 696 and then have to Sachesi load the Core OS again? Any problems?
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    12-03-14 09:14 PM
    I've had 1154 on my Passport for the last couple days. All android apps from snap (the ones I use) and installed the blend bar to fix that as suggested in the forums. It has been flawless so far. I installed using and autoloader with no restore. I would recommend this leak.

Passport on AT&T
    12-03-14 09:25 PM
    [QUOTE=KenV54;11133801]Yes, Mecca has done terrific work here.

Had you been running 1155 before? Did you autoload 696 and then have to Sachesi load the Core OS again? Any problems?

No i loaded 1154 and then loaded just the radio via autoloader, did a wipe afterwards and its been quite good.
    12-03-14 09:31 PM
    I've had 1154 on my Passport for the last couple days. All android apps from snap (the ones I use) and installed the blend bar to fix that as suggested in the forums. It has been flawless so far. I installed using and autoloader with no restore. I would recommend this leak.

Passport on AT&T
    The Blend74 bar didn't work for me....how did you get yours to install correctly?

Nevermind. I got the answer.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 12-04-14 at 05:20 PM.
    12-03-14 11:18 PM
49 12