Are there any noticeable changes worth to install new leak? Or rather wait for the next one?

www.piotrwalski.com
    09-29-13 07:47 AM
    Are there any noticeable changes worth to install new leak? Or rather wait for the next one?

FOTOGRAFIA piotr walski
    wow, super fotografia masz talent. Z Krakowa ?
    09-29-13 07:59 AM

www.piotrwalski.com
    a leak is a leak and 1761 is great and greater as its a higher number to it's great
    09-29-13 08:17 AM
    wow, super fotografia masz talent. Z Krakowa ?
    Dziekuje
    Sosnowiec, niestety
    Pzdr

www.piotrwalski.com
    09-29-13 08:31 AM
    a leak is a leak and 1761 is great and greater as its a higher number to it's great
    Ha, ha
    That's the point!

www.piotrwalski.com
    09-29-13 08:32 AM
    I wouldn't have gone from .1725 to .1761 except I was experiencing a bug in my text app that I really didn't like.

The main thing from 1761 is the dark theme but that's not what I switched for. I'm not actually using the dark theme and just got this leak loaded yesterday. I had a few issues right at first but did a couple of hard restarts and now all seems good. Still early though.

One issue on 1761 is that the Docs To Go app isn't working - so if that's a deal breaker for you I don't recommend downloading this leak. Other than that it seems smooth.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 09:03 AM
    1725 has some browser rendering bug in text box where the buttons are drawn at the wrong place. Saw that fixed in 1761.
    But now 1767 is out.. Sigh..
    09-29-13 10:18 AM
    I wouldn't have gone from .1725 to .1761 except I was experiencing a bug in my text app that I really didn't like.

The main thing from 1761 is the dark theme but that's not what I switched for. I'm not actually using the dark theme and just got this leak loaded yesterday. I had a few issues right at first but did a couple of hard restarts and now all seems good. Still early though.

One issue on 1761 is that the Docs To Go app isn't working - so if that's a deal breaker for you I don't recommend downloading this leak. Other than that it seems smooth.

Posted via CB10
    Funny thing, the leaks and their bugs.

I was happy as a clam on 1047, with my beloved squircle. Waited for almost a week when 1743 came out, reading posts for an hour every day to see if there were any problem areas. Finally took the plunge, only to find it was horrible on battery life. And did too self-reboots on me. As such. I barely skimmed through like two pages of the 1761 thread before installing it.

And now, all's smooth & fast. Battery's cool and not stressed. And 1767's out. Sigh.....gonna pass on this one methinks.

SQN100-2 v10.2.0.1761
    09-30-13 07:42 AM