Hi All,

I have 10.2.1.1925 and I was wondering if anyone has figured out google services. I have apps like Candy Crush and Clash of Clans and would like to be able to keep my levels on these games. If I upgrade the OS I won't be able to get these levels back.

Thanks
    01-13-14 08:19 AM
    If you log in via Facebook you don't lose anything in CC need on other user posts. Not sure about the other game though

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.1955 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    01-13-14 08:23 AM
    Yes that is true but some apps like "Beat the Traffic" won't run since it requires Google Services. I read somewhere on this forum that someone was able to get Google Services and there was a way of getting it. I can't find it.
    01-13-14 08:32 AM
    Hi All,

I have 10.2.1.1925 and I was wondering if anyone has figured out google services. I have apps like Candy Crush and Clash of Clans and would like to be able to keep my levels on these games. If I upgrade the OS I won't be able to get these levels back.

Thanks
    Well not really.

If you are already on 10.2.1 and upgrade to a higher version of this branch (10.2.1) and you restore your backup after the upgrade you will retain your progress. The process is load new OS > reinstall android apps > restore backup. Some users here have had success with this method and game progress was restored. But if you're like me and do not restore after new OS is installed then...salt.

Since 10.2, if you logged into FB, for Candy crush ..progress is saved.

I'm running Clash of clans now and I'm on 10.2... I'm now at the highest I've ever reached in the game and it's gonna suck to start over.....but not going to risk messing up a fresh OS just to restore game progress....although other users have fully restored an had no problems.
    01-13-14 08:47 AM
    Yes that is true but some apps like "Beat the Traffic" won't run since it requires Google Services. I read somewhere on this forum that someone was able to get Google Services and there was a way of getting it. I can't find it.
    Not exactly... there are some work arounds for some of the services but not the entire Google framework.

There isn't anything currently out there for what you're looking for

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.1955 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    01-13-14 08:50 AM