Need BlackBerry 11...a cross docking Android BBOS hybrid! New QT 5 / Java or other development system...let make a petition!

Posted via CB10
    Yea............this is going to work.......LOL
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-15-16 02:47 PM
    Yeah, except I really do not trust Microsoft any more... never want to use Windows 10, for as long as I can prevent it.
    In Windows 10 you do have the option to deal with all of the privacy issues by choosing the Personalize option at the end of the installation rather that the more prominent Express option when you get to the Get Going Fast screen. You can also do this later, and you don't need to login to your PC with a Microsoft account. Overall, it's actually an improvement over Windows 7.
    08-15-16 08:55 PM
    Oh God, BlackBerry is not having a plan to update is with Google play services still!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 09:27 PM
    Oh God, BlackBerry is not having a plan to update is with Google play services still!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry is not allowed even if they wanted to.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-15-16 09:34 PM
    In Windows 10 you do have the option to deal with all of the privacy issues by choosing the Personalize option at the end of the installation rather that the more prominent Express option when you get to the Get Going Fast screen. You can also do this later, and you don't need to login to your PC with a Microsoft account. Overall, it's actually an improvement over Windows 7.
    Yes I know. But the way they handled the whole affair, doesn't feel right. Forced updates when I was still on Windows 7 etc... quite happy with Ubuntu right now

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 09:22 AM
    Ok, everyone seems to know what is included and not included in 10.3.3 update.... but does anybody REALLY KNOW what is coming?? No BS just the truth.

Posted either with my Passport or Q10
    08-16-16 09:36 AM
    Ok, everyone seems to know what is included and not included in 10.3.3 update.... but does anybody REALLY KNOW what is coming?? No BS just the truth.

Posted either with my Passport or Q10
    We know that the Android runtime is not being updated. We know the bb10 SDK has not been updated so we don't have any new features. Many people have been running the developer version for some time and there are no visual changes to the core OS. The Blackberry browser has one new toggle, so there could perhaps be a few minor tweaks with some of the other apps when it finally gets pushed.

And, of course, NIAP certification.
    08-16-16 09:41 AM
    We know that the Android runtime is not being updated. We know the bb10 SDK has not been updated so we don't have any new features. Many people have been running the developer version for some time and there are no visual changes to the core OS. The Blackberry browser has one new toggle, so there could perhaps be a few minor tweaks with some of the other apps when it finally gets pushed.

And, of course, NIAP certification.
    What does a new toggle mean? The fact that they are even touching the browser means that they probably will do bug fixes. This is job 1 on a browser. This seems like a good thing in terms of the viability of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 10:34 AM
    What does a new toggle mean? The fact that they are even touching the browser means that they probably will do bug fixes. This is job 1 on a browser. This seems like a good thing in terms of the viability of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    There is toggle called "anti-phishing". Part of the "security and privacy" update I suppose.

I would imagine there have been some bug fixes too.
    08-16-16 10:39 AM
    I would like the OP to post where he saw this? Even one source.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 10:53 AM
    I would like the OP to post where he saw this? Even one source.

Posted via CB10
    Source: "some posts on the Internet".

Must be true.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    08-16-16 11:59 AM
    Source: "some posts on the Internet".

Must be true.
    You have a problem with a guy, who knows a guy....who heard from that guy to tell me about the news? Really!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-16-16 01:07 PM
    Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Services coming with 10.3.3?-img_20160817_003731.png  
    Last edited by ramdas ravipudi; 08-16-16 at 02:39 PM.
    08-16-16 02:12 PM
88 ... 234