I know Google Maps is currently the big ticket item that people are looking for and theres a bunch of different versions of the app running around.
    I've tried a two versions and there seems to be one issue that is driving me nuts, every time I leave the app, my directions get reset...

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the best version of Google Maps? I'm coming from a Bold 9900 so I'm used to the BlackBerry version of maps and now I'm getting a little confused and there seems to be multiple apps now (Maps, Navigation). I need this app as I'm a slave to the transit system and Google Maps helped me find the best routes and the bus times.

If not Google Maps, can anyone recommend a BB10 app that does what I'm looking for?

Thank you so much!
    02-08-13 09:41 PM
    I know Google Maps is currently the big ticket item that people are looking for and theres a bunch of different versions of the app running around.
    I've tried a two versions and there seems to be one issue that is driving me nuts, every time I leave the app, my directions get reset...

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get the best version of Google Maps? I'm coming from a Bold 9900 so I'm used to the BlackBerry version of maps and now I'm getting a little confused and there seems to be multiple apps now (Maps, Navigation). I need this app as I'm a slave to the transit system and Google Maps helped me find the best routes and the bus times.

If not Google Maps, can anyone recommend a BB10 app that does what I'm looking for?

Thank you so much!

you can sideload this version of google maps.. i haven't tried the transit stuff but the traffic and navigation work pretty well..

Maps : BlackBerry 10 Bars
    patel26 likes this.
    02-08-13 10:40 PM
    Also, the Google Transit web app works well. Go to transit. google. com in your BlackBerry 10 Browser and "Add to Home Screen" from the menu.
    02-09-13 04:32 AM
    That Google transit page is awesome! It will have to do until Google brings their apps over (hopefully)

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 07:38 PM