After short adventure with Android devices, my company asked me to take BB Classic. I'm happy with it but have one question. I'm very active buisness traveler. Google location service helps me to show my company my buisness trips and make proper accounting things etc. With any Android device its easy, it works. But how to enable such thing in BB 10 device? See attachment what I need to work after I switch to BB 10.

update...
    It could be any other map service, HERE/OpenMaps/Other. But it need to work on BB10 and show similar map with points (coords) I visited.

Google location services on BB10 - enabling, how do I do it?-bt.jpg
    01-01-16 07:28 AM
    Look for cobalts Google play store thread. Follow instructions. That is if your work will allow that.
    01-01-16 08:00 AM
    No way, our IT doesn't allow such things. If I purchase one of apps from appworld (commercial using google maps) will it work?
    01-01-16 12:13 PM
    That's what he's saying install google play and download one of the maps. Blackberry replaces google maps with open view map

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 03:42 PM
    Buy BeMaps Pro from BlackBerry World if you want a native Google Maps app with location services. Or use the OpenStreetMap website.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    01-02-16 01:15 AM
    [QUOTE=GodGibson;12184548]That's what he's saying install google play and download one of the maps. Blackberry replaces google maps with open view map

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE

Young boy, you need to learn to understand what you are reading. Let me clearyfy. I would love to install mentioned above mods included in cobalts thread. My IT department won't allow this to happen because of security reasons. And I'm asking if installing an app (one or another) will help me. App from bbworld.
    01-02-16 03:19 AM