Hi all,

So I've noticed something that I've never noticed recently and that's the Google search results for BB10 appear a little differently now.

If I've searched for a business I would get the usual name, address, phone, option to call and closing time etc.

It seems that the address is no longer displaying for me and now if I want to find out where they are, I need to search their own website etc. This isn't the most efficient way.

Anybody else notice this? Any fix or settings change?

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    07-25-20 10:35 AM
    Hi all,

So I've noticed something that I've never noticed recently and that's the Google search results for BB10 appear a little differently now.

If I've searched for a business I would get the usual name, address, phone, option to call and closing time etc.

It seems that the address is no longer displaying for me and now if I want to find out where they are, I need to search their own website etc. This isn't the most efficient way.

Anybody else notice this? Any fix or settings change?

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    I suspect that Google has changed something that reflects in all updated browsers. Since browser isn’t updated, this compatibility aspect is broken.

I’ve noticed that Google has changed search results format differently over time. Have to click into listing for address, phone number and information at deeper level. It seems like I’ve noticed this on Android/iOS hardware with all proprietary browsers on various devices. However it’s been that way for awhile. I suspect imperceptible changes are done constantly with all those constant updates.
    rarsen likes this.
    07-25-20 03:05 PM
    I suspect that Google has changed something that reflects in all updated browsers. Since browser isn’t updated, this compatibility aspect is broken.

I’ve noticed that Google has changed search results format differently over time. Have to click into listing for address, phone number and information at deeper level. It seems like I’ve noticed this on Android/iOS hardware with all proprietary browsers on various devices. However it’s been that way for awhile. I suspect imperceptible changes are done constantly with all those constant updates.

Chuck,

Thanks for your insight and knowledge on all my inquiries. I must say that your thoughts and opinions on everything discussed on this forum mean a lot. Your deep dive into analysis on the tech, customer and business fronts are all much appreciated by someone such as myself.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    07-25-20 05:02 PM
    Chuck,

Thanks for your insight and knowledge on all my inquiries. I must say that your thoughts and opinions on everything discussed on this forum mean a lot. Your deep dive into analysis on the tech, customer and business fronts are all much appreciated by someone such as myself.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, there goes my reputation.

I'm actually encouraged, as Carjackd did best, what I attempt but fail daily.
    07-26-20 10:58 AM
    Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately, there goes my reputation.

I'm actually encouraged, as Carjackd did best, what I attempt but fail daily.
    Your reputation is safe.
    mikael11 and elfabio80 like this.
    07-26-20 11:22 AM
    Their advanced search might help, they have some tips for refining your queries which can make a night and day difference.
    https://www.google.com/advanced_search

Google has bookmarks as well. Import Export feature and a bookmarklet you can save in the browser. Have to be logged in.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-20 12:03 PM