I have set up my Google calendar sync to 1 hour.
    However, if I make a change and want to manually refresh it before the 1 hour interval, is there a way to do this within the app? Or do I have to go into settings, and change the interval, save, and then change the interval back to 1 hour?
    Also, if my interval is manual, what or how do I sync it? Is there a "sync now" or what method is used?

Sorry I am a BB10 newbie. Thanks
    09-17-13 10:20 AM
    Open calendar. Slide down from top bezel. Hit refresh

Posted via CB10
    nidserz and Robin Lim like this.
    09-17-13 11:09 AM
    I have set up my Google calendar sync to 1 hour.
    However, if I make a change and want to manually refresh it before the 1 hour interval, is there a way to do this within the app? Or do I have to go into settings, and change the interval, save, and then change the interval back to 1 hour?
    Also, if my interval is manual, what or how do I sync it? Is there a "sync now" or what method is used?

Sorry I am a BB10 newbie. Thanks
    If you set your sync to manual, it syncs each time it is opened even if there is no changes...uses battery each time opened. Set sync to widest margin you can to save battery. For example I have multiple accounts. Contacts sync every 4 hours. Two email accounts are every 24 hours (best battery life). One is every 30 minutes (neccessary but does use a little more battery)
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 09-18-13 at 02:39 AM.
    mhhH4RI likes this.
    09-18-13 02:25 AM
    If you set your sync to manual, it syncs each time it is opened even if there is no changes...uses battery each time opened. Set sync to widest margin you can to save battery. For example I have multiple accounts. Contacts sync every 4 hours. Two email accounts are every 24 hours (best battery life). One is every 30 minutes (neccessary but does use a little more battery)
    Thanks for the help.
    I have one Google calendar and that is every 4 hours. Happy to figure out you can just refresh using method above.
    And my contacts, also Google, is every 24 hours.
    But my Gmail is push.
    09-18-13 05:00 AM
    Thanks for advice, Gearheadaddy.
    My Gmail and company email are set to sync every 24 hours now, since they are push email. Hopefully will save battery life a bit. But my Yahoo email have to set to sync every 5 minutes. Have read the other threads said that it's not a push email any longer.
    09-18-13 08:26 AM