So I've run out of settings to tinker with - as I thought the issue was originally on my Google Apps side.

I'm the administrator of my companies Google Apps account & I have my email account, calendars and contacts syncing to my phone (through IMAP).

Now - for whatever reason, I see all of my users' calendars! And I get their notifications and see their events on my lock screen. I'm wondering why this may be and I figure it has to do with that I have an "administrator" account.

Anybody run into a similar issue?
    10-23-13 03:59 PM
    Well.. for starters.. your calendars aren't syncing over IMAP.

IMAP only does email.. and if you are using IMAP for email then your calendars are syncing over calDAV and your contacts are syncing over carDAV.

Now that that's out of the way.. is this a free google apps account, or a paid google apps account? if paid you have access to Active Sync, which will replace all 3 of the above and is much better.. I recommend you switch..

That said though, and no matter which protocol you choose you should be able to select which calendars sync to your device. Check out this app to help you make the changes: BlackBerry World - Calendar Sync
    10-23-13 04:06 PM
    Ahkay - It is a free App account. And there is no selector.

It shows under the "Account settings" screen as "My company account" with my email address underneath it and then Email, calendar underneath that (no contacts, I was mistaken before - I don't sync that). Then selecting it I see Email/Calendar and can look at the settings for each.

Nowhere do I see a reference to other peoples calendars or accounts.
    10-23-13 05:44 PM
    Bump? Anyone else have any insight on this?
    10-24-13 03:59 PM