The good thing is the OS is developing. The bad thing is users suffer through this process because certain stupid and unprofessional companies just release before testing their products well.

As soon as Nexus 5 hits the stores, I'm selling this pos Z10 and will wait until a really solid OS is done by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10

People like you make me LOL

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by wu-wei; 09-19-13 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Removed image
    09-18-13 04:54 PM
    The good thing is the OS is developing. The bad thing is users suffer through this process because certain stupid and unprofessional companies just release before testing their products well.

As soon as Nexus 5 hits the stores, I'm selling this pos Z10 and will wait until a really solid OS is done by BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    They suffer? You didn't read closely. This is a leak, it was never slated for mainstream users and people install this and the others at their own risk knowing there is not any and never will be any support outside the forums.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    09-18-13 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    We've got a bright one here!
    09-18-13 06:53 PM
    installed it 4 days, battery still drain a lot, 100% on 12 oclock and go to sleep, wake up at 7 and the battery completely drain, phone switched off
    09-18-13 09:53 PM
    I haven't had any issues with this version. All my apps and sideloads work, dark theme working, hub and text working... and great battery life. took off the charger at 7am and plugged back in 22 hours later and I was at 55% still.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 09:58 PM
    This is the first leak where over night the battery drains massively. Yesterday from 78% to this morning 40%. No wifi or gsm was active. Removed Skype, maybe it helps. And... will do a battery pull, this has helped me before.

Posted via CB10 with my ultra cool Z10
    Last edited by dicks-webos; 09-19-13 at 02:04 AM.
    09-19-13 12:43 AM
    So far 2 days of having this Os, both days losing data connection when at work. Could be a network issue. However when I lose the data connection the battery can drain fully in a couple of hours. When on wifi the battery lasts a lot better than previous leaks.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:19 AM
    When you lose connection it will drain the battery much faster while it's looking for an connection. My old legacy devices did that as well. When did you install the update? The first day or two it acts a little funky as its indexing and can sick up battery. (I don't even know what indexing means, but I know it happens lol) I've had this leak since Sunday and I've had no battery issues.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:56 AM
    Everything works perfect on alpha c except battery drain while I dont use the phone

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:29 AM
    People like you make me LOL

Posted via CB10
    I see now it's got to do something with my religion now?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:35 AM
    They suffer? You didn't read closely. This is a leak, it was never slated for mainstream users and people install this and the others at their own risk knowing there is not any and never will be any support outside the forums.

Posted via CB10
    I'm using 10.1 fyi

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:37 AM
    installed it 4 days, battery still drain a lot, 100% on 12 oclock and go to sleep, wake up at 7 and the battery completely drain, phone switched off

How are you getting this !!!

My battery freaking sucks !!

I'm on day 4 now i hope things get better because i like this os.
    09-19-13 03:26 AM
    What about the battery? I get problems without wifi, it sucks 55% from 9am to 1pm.

No sideload app
    2 email accounts, with but with sync interval of 24 hrs
    No facebook, no twitter,No gmail contact sync
    1 calendar account (24hrs sync interval)

Posted via CB10
    I had problems too until i did a shut down. Left it for 10 minutes or so then booted it back up.
    09-19-13 04:35 AM
    I autoloaded this leak on to my Z10. Using battery guru i noticed it was sapping lots of power. After 24 hours or so leaving it to index and settle down, I did a shut down and left it for 10 mins. The battery has been excellent ever since.

A battery pull might help too. But this is not applicable for Q5s and Z30s so im trying not to make a habit of it.
    ToY9CiTo likes this.
    09-19-13 04:39 AM
    I autoloaded this leak on to my Z10. Using battery guru i noticed it was sapping lots of power. After 24 hours or so leaving it to index and settle down, I did a shut down and left it for 10 mins. The battery has been excellent ever since.

A battery pull might help too. But this is not applicable for Q5s and Z30s so im trying not to make a habit of it.
    Nor Z10! It's not a legacy phone. Battery pull while running is bad.

Also doing a wipe right after install helps.

Dang spell check.

Posted via CB10 on my Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1725
    Last edited by trsbbs; 09-19-13 at 01:17 PM.
    09-19-13 06:22 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with texts? Sometime's the phone won't let me send my texts. Other times I'll click on a message and it'll open but appear blank?? I'm confused.
    09-19-13 11:43 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with texts? Sometime's the phone won't let me send my texts. Other times I'll click on a message and it'll open but appear blank?? I'm confused.
    I'm having the same issues. Text messaging app is laggy.

- aBBuser on CB10
    09-19-13 11:56 AM
    Does Skype work on this?

Posted via CB10
    I've loaded app up but haven't actually signed in. It appears to work though without crashing

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 12:50 PM
    I'm having the same issues. Text messaging app is laggy.

Would downgrading to another 10.2 version fix this, or?
    - aBBuser on CB10
    09-19-13 01:09 PM
    Not sure if someone noted this and it may have been in previous leaks, but seeing as how I was on the 1047 leak, it has WhatsApp toast notifications now!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:36 PM
    Also sucks that no matter what I do, I can't get dark theme contacts

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 01:37 PM
    I like this leak of all the 10.2 ones I have installed. Once the battery settled ( a couple days) I get very good battery...having approximately 40% at 8pm in the evening. This was on par with some of the 10.1.4xxx builds. The only issue I have seen is some appearance of jumpiness when scrolling hub or webpages. I did not see this on the 10.1 versions, but every 10.2 has this slight lack of smooth scrolling.

I did not restore anything as this always seems to create more issues. I am using this version as my daily driver.
    09-19-13 01:58 PM
    Calendar notifications seems to be working. Not spotty like in 1047.

- aBBuser on CB10
    09-19-13 02:07 PM
    I like this leak of all the 10.2 ones I have installed. Once the battery settled ( a couple days) I get very good battery...having approximately 40% at 8pm in the evening. This was on par with some of the 10.1.4xxx builds. The only issue I have seen is some appearance of jumpiness when scrolling hub or webpages. I did not see this on the 10.1 versions, but every 10.2 has this slight lack of smooth scrolling.

I did not restore anything as this always seems to create more issues. I am using this version as my daily driver.
    with wifi or without?
    09-19-13 02:10 PM
    I was having the text message issue but only with one contact. I would try to send a message and it got so I knew if I couldn't see the message while typing it wasn't going to send. I would have to do a couple of resets.

This particular contact I had changed the name of to a nickname. So in my contacts app - even though BlackBerry pulls the info from Twitter and fb and all I had forced a change from what those programs were telling the phone the contacts name was. I changed the name back to the 'official' name and I haven't had a problem since.

However - that was just yesterday so I'm still reserving judgement. If it happens again I'll go back to .1047

Other than that - trying to decide if I like dark theme or not.

Keyboard seems snappier and it was already the best. And overall the whole OS seems a bit smoother and faster. Jury is still out on battery life. I haven't seen enough of a difference to judge yet but I've only had the leak for a few days.

Thanks BerryLeaks!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:05 PM
144 ... 3456