only if the z10 and q10 shipped with this thing. buttery smooth and i know how to zip through the whole os. i love this thing, i also own android stuff and its no way near as fast at communicating. i've become a beast on the keyboard. i've got no look typing down flat, the prediction loves me.

im so sad, this os is hands down the best thing out there. there only on 10.2 I wonder where they could have taken this thing. I hope blackberry can pull something off. its by far the most superior product out there and i have no clue why its failing.
    09-14-13 07:31 PM
    This leak is kind of hybrid of 1433 with "bar hiding " runtime, I admit all the side loaded app can be chosen to hide it's bar, that's fantastic however many app which run under unlocked runtime can't be run under newer runtime now, hope it can be solved with next new build, expecting from now

Posted via CB10
    Might want to clarify for those who aren't aware - it's only a hybrid on the Q. Direct quote from the OP:

The following is a list of found defects or general notices:
    General Notice: This is a full OS including radio file for the STL100-2/3/4. The OS when paired with the 1048 radio file for the Q works!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    09-14-13 08:35 PM
    Yea I really thought the hub would be black. Kinda throws you off going from white to black constantly.

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    black hub would be amazing!

Posted via CB10
    Dale Lindley likes this.
    09-14-13 10:31 PM
    I'm running unlocked runtime with the black bars hidden

Posted via CB10
    That possible? Lol. Just about to load the os.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:27 AM
    That possible? Lol. Just about to load the os.
    No, it's not possible.

Only the native .1725 runtime has the option to hide the bottom bar... the unlocked runtime doesn't.
    09-15-13 06:03 AM
    Loving the dark theme calendar. The various colors really pop out using the month view. Also, i think that the bluetooth is working better for audio streaming. There is no 'skipping ' in parts of the songs, like in some of the previous 10.2 leaks. The entire OS seems to be really stable, smooth and snappy.

Z10, 10.2.0.1725
    09-15-13 06:12 AM
    In settings in BBM, I can't find dark for SMS lol
    ahhh, i forgot i updated bbm to the beta that must be why its not present
    That's correct; it's either channels or black theme.
    09-15-13 09:01 AM
    Smoothest leak to date... Dark theme doesn't 'stick' in contacts.
    09-15-13 09:02 AM
    This leak is nice. More speed and polish

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:05 AM
    Did you restore from a previous build? if not, then set it on black,and reboot.
    09-15-13 09:08 AM
    Q10, upgraded from last leak. I have installed all of the available leaks on 10.2 with this being upgraded from 1443, and this one (1725) is amazing. The black theme is back and it is running very smooth. Even the OS settled very quickly and just seemed happy with this leak. I also did a full restore from link with no issues whatsoever. So far, the only real difference I have seen was the sms font seems to be a bit thinner. No big deal. All in all, this leak rocks and I have no problems with it. In my opinion, the best leak since .1047
    09-15-13 09:38 AM
    No problems here. This is a solid leak. I installed without restoring and everything is working well. Haven't seen any bugs on my end. I'm not a user of many android apps, so can't comment on those but everything BlackBerry works great. Will be interesting to see how the battery life is over the next day or so if my normal use, seems good but a bit early to tell.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:53 AM
    only if the z10 and q10 shipped with this thing. buttery smooth and i know how to zip through the whole os. i love this thing, i also own android stuff and its no way near as fast at communicating. i've become a beast on the keyboard. i've got no look typing down flat, the prediction loves me.

im so sad, this os is hands down the best thing out there. there only on 10.2 I wonder where they could have taken this thing. I hope blackberry can pull something off. its by far the most superior product out there and i have no clue why its failing.
    You should do a video on the typing!!!!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    09-15-13 09:56 AM
    I upgraded form 10.1MR, didn't wipe. Everything works great, except for some android apps from BB World (haven't tried sideload yet).
    But some apps are working though. App simply crashes on start. May be should try wipe.

EDIT: Its Q5.
    09-15-13 10:04 AM
    Just noticed this thread; I already reported this feature in the main leak thread but I'll post here so it doesn't get lost in 500 pages.

For those of you missing your instant previews while connected to HDMI, I have found that this is a new feature. Under Display settings, in the HDMI section, there is an option to hide instant previews while HDMI output is enabled. Presumably to avoid broadcasting embarrassing messages during a big meeting.
    09-15-13 10:09 AM
    I'm running unlocked runtime with the black bars hidden

Posted via CB10
    uhmm, no.
    09-15-13 10:37 AM
    I upgraded form 10.1MR, didn't wipe. Everything works great, except for some android apps from BB World (haven't tried sideload yet).
    But some apps are working though. App simply crashes on start. May be should try wipe.

reboot and retry............................
    09-15-13 03:08 PM
    Cant kill android app, so If I turn on google maps 7 (worked fine on 1443), they running a? background and takes about 22% CPU usage and only way how to kill them is rebbot.

Tried to kill them using task manager from BlackBerry World.

Second thing, I cant write ".m" in ARE. IT always corrected to "M".

Running on Q10

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 03:14 PM
    Dark theme is amazing!
    Hub loading bug is no longer here.
    Had my First reboot today, Hopefully my last one...
    09-15-13 03:30 PM

Interested to know, did you restore from your 10.1 backup?

>Zedding since the beginning<
    09-15-13 03:40 PM
    I love the .1725. Smooth running, Batterie looks to be performing good. Side loading with token is no issue. I also side loaded the. 1.200 camera which has a nice feature with the face tracking. Definitely a keeper. No complains yet.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:12 PM
    I've noticed that the notification volume is a lot lower. That or it just goes lower now. At the lowest setting I can't hear it in a quiet room. Not a deal breaker though.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:14 PM
    Other than perhaps being a little faster than 1443 it sounds like the 1725 update is basically: Dark themes, not fully implemented, and the ability to hide the navigation bar on sideloade apps?

Is there anything more significant? Are the toast notifications better implemented? Any additional Hub tie-ins for third party apps?

Sounds like a nice incremental update. I think I'll wait unless there are more significant improvements. The improvements in Contacts "not sticking" or "feeling faster" might pull me over but i personally prefer the light themes and i am getting stellar battery life out of 1443 at this point.

Thanks to all for posting new info, and thanks to BL Team for their amazing work - single-handedly keeping BBRY exciting .
    09-15-13 04:30 PM
    Interested to know, did you restore from your 10.1 backup?

>Zedding since the beginning<
    No I didn't restore from 10.1MR. These were some games, not useful ones, not a big issue.
    Other apps from BB World working great.
    09-15-13 04:32 PM
    Mine would not change to dark after changing/closing/re-opening contacts.
    Did you restore from a previous build? if not, then set it on black,and reboot.
    I didn't restore from my previous build.

@karguy. I reinstalled the .bar file for the contacts and it worked for me.
    09-15-13 04:48 PM
144 1234 ...