Hi,

I have been a Priv user for a year, and I am just finding the Blackberry android experience clunky. I keep longing for my Passport, and I am considering switching back.

My fear is the "app" experience. I use Google Music for all my music and I am a heavy Twitter user.

Has anyone made the switch back to the Passport? What was it like?
    04-23-17 11:13 AM
    Go here to get the Colbalt Apps downloaded onto BB10, to be able to have Google Play Store.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-page-965257/
    04-23-17 02:32 PM
    I find similar. I've seen Nougat on keyone though and much of the android clunkiness seems to be gone as it finally looks more polished. Fingers crossed we get for PRIV soon or I'll be back to passport too. Not many apps I really care about though

Posted via CB10
    04-23-17 07:01 PM
    Me too. I tryed the priv for one Day and went back to my passport se.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 06:06 PM
    Me too. I tryed the priv for one Day and went back to my passport se.

Posted via CB10
    One day? You have to give it more time than that, good Lord! The OS doesn't even settle out for a couple days at least.
    05-22-17 06:11 PM
    There can never be a better phone than the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 07:58 PM
    It would be nice to see BlackBerry Mobile play around with a couple different form factors. PP form factor didn't work for me but it did have it's following.
    05-25-17 07:46 AM
    Same here. After the six months with android I went back to BBOS10 four weeks ago. Such a relief. Not planning to get the keyone. Passport is in a very good shape. And the Z30 is a beauty. And the Q10 a little bugger. Love them all.

Posted via CB10
    AladarMezga likes this.
    05-26-17 03:20 PM
    If time doesn't march forward, it's possible to stick with BB10 device. Eventually, you get left behind and forgotten about. Like the resident of a ghost town..
    05-26-17 03:35 PM
    If time doesn't march forward, it's possible to stick with BB10 device. Eventually, you get left behind and forgotten about. Like the resident of a ghost town..
    Yes, but for many of us who primarily use maps, Web browser, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and email, without many third party apps, BB10 on 3-4 year old hardware still feels amazingly fresh and snappy.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-26-17 04:13 PM
    Yes, but for many of us who primarily use maps, Web browser, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and email, without many third party apps, BB10 on 3-4 year old hardware still feels amazingly fresh and snappy.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    I was good until a few apps failed me on the road and Web browser wasn't much better.

Remember, I own at least one each of every BB10 device, I liked BB10 and still enjoy my Z3 and Q5 almost exclusively for CB10.

I like it great until something breaks, like CB10 did almost two weeks ago. Then it sat until CB10 was fixed. I don't like CB Android nearly as much as CB10. However, it just seems that because of low user count, many things on BB10 have been getting more and more neglected.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 07:35 PM
    Hi,

I have been a Priv user for a year, and I am just finding the Blackberry android experience clunky. I keep longing for my Passport, and I am considering switching back.

My fear is the "app" experience. I use Google Music for all my music and I am a heavy Twitter user.

Has anyone made the switch back to the Passport? What was it like?
    About a year ago, I paid the creator of GoMusic 50 bucks to make his Google Music app work again. It's available for download on BlackBerry World. I use Google Music exclusively, as I have for years, with over 20.000 songs uploaded. If there wasn't a BB10 option to use it,that would be my deal breaker and I'd be forced to switch platforms. I'm just praying that it never breaks.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 12:06 AM
    I did actually. But instead to my old passport, I opt for classic.

Though the screen is relatively small as oppose to passport, but using bb10 is such a huge relief!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 03:05 AM
    I use PlayMusic on my Passport SE all the time, but the app is laggy tbh, Spotify works great but Music is not so great. To be fair I have this issue with most Google Apps, but it is worst with Music and Hangouts no idea why.

Still perfectly usable just need some patience.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 03:52 AM
    I just paid for GoMusic as someone above advised has all functionality I need, it's native and no lag, so well worth the One USD.

Didn't know there was a native app for Google Music much appreciated!

I don't think the native app has access to the online streaming library but for me that isn't an important feature as I use Google Music to upload my library.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 04:44 AM