If I'm in an app, I love that I can just swipe and go into the Hub, but can I get back instantly into the app?

How it is now have to exit hub, go to active frames them launch the app. I want to just go straight back to the app and continue where I left off.
    06-14-14 09:36 AM
    If I'm in an app, I love that I can just swipe and go into the Hub, but can I get back instantly into the app?

How it is now have to exit hub, go to active frames them launch the app. I want to just go straight back to the app and continue where I left off.
    No way so far as I know.

Posted via my beautiful Q10
    06-14-14 09:48 AM
    You don't have to manually go to active frames just a swipe from hub will bring back to the active frames and a tap to reopen the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 09:56 AM
    You don't have to manually go to active frames just a swipe from hub will bring back to the active frames and a tap to reopen the app.

Posted via CB10
    Yea, i know.. was hoping I could go back directly to the app and not go the active frame first.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-14-14 02:18 PM
    Yea, i know.. was hoping I could go back directly to the app and not go the active frame first.
    That can be pretty hard to create since if there are multiple apps open, how can the OS know which one to go?

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-14-14 02:48 PM
    Swipe up and left should be a gesture to get back to the last running app. If I'm in the hub, the app in the first spot would be active, if in in an app then the app in the second spot would become active, and so on.

Posted via CB10
    KarlosSpicyWienr likes this.
    06-14-14 03:22 PM
    Swipe up and left should be a gesture to get back to the last running app. If I'm in the hub, the app in the first spot would be active, if in in an app then the app in the second spot would become active, and so on.

Posted via CB10
    That sounds like a plan...
    06-14-14 03:27 PM
    If you do not lift your thumb up from the screen, you still come back to your App... It is just "peeking" in the hub.
    Alas, when you lift your thum up when you swipe, you are in the "Hub-App" and so, when you quit the hub, you're in the active frames and can so go into any open App you want. Why have it to be the last one?? It is good so.

As said, if you just want to look in the hub and come back in the App, keep your finger on the screen and make the move back (Up and right, then left!)

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    06-14-14 03:57 PM
    If you do not lift your thumb up from the screen, you still come back to your App... It is just "peeking" in the hub.
    Alas, when you lift your thum up when you swipe, you are in the "Hub-App" and so, when you quit the hub, you're in the active frames and can so go into any open App you want. Why have it to be the last one?? It is good so.

As said, if you just want to look in the hub and come back in the App, keep your finger on the screen and make the move back (Up and right, then left!)

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    That's the move I make most often. Don't remove thumb.
    06-14-14 08:27 PM
    Hmmm why not when you swipe up and try to peek. There is that bit of background there. Why not add a column of open apps to the side. Kind of like a miniature running task list. And then swipe your finger right and long press to the app you want to open.
    And then when you want to go to an app straight from hub, you swipe up, the bar will show on the side and you long press the app you want to reopen.
    Maybe blackberry could do something like this. It would make everything faster and improve productivity.
    Kind of like Blaq.

Or when you swipe up and hold, you can see active frames immediately and you can hover over and long press the app to open. Would make everything faster. And when you move from hub to app you can have that column of miniature icons I was talking about.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 06:42 AM
    I don't peek, I go into hub to clear messages, then I want to go back to app immediately.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-15-14 07:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    THIS!

Posted from my Z or Q!
    06-15-14 07:40 AM
    I'm with you OP. Wanted that since day one! Would love it if it just went back to where you were before going into the hub.
    06-15-14 07:57 AM
    Yeah, I'd love to see this feature also. I'm all about efficiency and this would help.

Up and right in the hub sounds like a great way to do it.
    01-26-15 02:33 PM