I delete my work Gmail account when I am off shift and add it back the day I go back on shift.

Yesterday, I added it back and the Passport retrieved the emails perfectly. Then... nothing.

Any ideas? I'm going to autoloader the phone and start again when I have a spare day next week. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-18 03:41 AM
    I delete my work Gmail account when I am off shift and add it back the day I go back on shift.

Yesterday, I added it back and the Passport retrieved the emails perfectly. Then... nothing.

Any ideas? I'm going to autoloader the phone and start again when I have a spare day next week. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    I have a Gmail account and am having no trouble. E-mail is flowing normally.

Did the sync settings somehow get set to a long interval?
    10-10-18 04:06 AM
    I set sync settings to 30 days (default is 7 but I have to look back 1 month) which seemed okay and it continued to work.

I also set Roaming Data control to off (default is 10KB). I think this where it went wrong. I'll try a recreate this and report back.

I can live with not changing the roaming thing (small PITA) but not without a longer sync interval

Posted via CB10
    10-10-18 04:17 AM